+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers.

re: January Transfers.

Good to see that Chelsea's Patrick Bamford, who was such a thorn in our side with MK Dons has now gone on loan to Derby County!

Very exited about Bamford, heard very good things, the red dogs are also fuming that he has come to us which makes the deal even sweeter.

Ive heard Jacobs has signed on a permo deal for you're lot. I think i speak on behalf of most derby county fans who would be very dissapointed to see him go, when he has played he has shown for derby alot of potential, clever player. I hope he gets a chance under mclaren, but im told he confirmed on his instagram page he would be leaving to sign for wolves on a long term deal, shortly before removing the statement probably at the request of the club

good luck for the season! You rams!

I've only seen Bamford play once and you have signed on loan a very good player, very good in the way MK Dons play the game. He took his goal well against us, i wish we could have got him in.

Jacobs at the moment has been one of a few players that can come out of our poor run with any credit. I just hope if and when he does sign he cam maintain his good form.

Good to see that this one has completed without any problems:- - view external link

looks like Nakki Wells going to Huddersfield Town

sky news down at ground and apparently a announcement is iminent

Quote Originally Posted by baggins

What a waste!!

At £1.3m bargain if that's what Huddersfield have paid for him.

Being from Yorkshire most of my family follow the Terriers so If he's not coming to Wolves I suppose its good for the Terriers :/

Slightly worrying that we can't seem to tempt players wether to buy or loan like Nakki over Terriers I would I have thought we were the biggest prospect :/

Makes you wonder what is putting people off ? - view external link

Deal done - view external link

Being from Yorkshire most of my family follow the Terriers so If he's not coming to Wolves I suppose its good for the Terriers :/

Slightly worrying that we can't seem to tempt players wether to buy or loan like Nakki over Terriers I would I have thought we were the biggest prospect :/

Makes you wonder what is putting people off ?
    I know over last few days when Wolves were linked, he's stated that he wanted to play at a higher level than the one Bradford and Wolves find themselves.

Ambition of the club and wages may play a part, also, how the likes of Thelwell and co try and "sell the club" to the player.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)