+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers.

January Transfers.

Interesting article from the Mirror:- - view external link

re: January Transfers.

Wells is not that tall either:- - view external link

It could just be speculation and paper talk, but if this did happen, i'd be happy to see Wells at Wolves, he has a good all round game and knows where the net is. He has a good partnership with Hanson at Bradford. Griffiths at this moment in time isn't starting games and Wolves do need goals.

This could go a long way to explaining why KJ is not picking Griffo (and sticking with Cassidy). Although I would be sorry to see Griffo go, if his heart is not with us and he is "homesick" for Scotland, then its best for all concenred that he move on PROVIDED KJ gets to use the transfer money buying another proven striker.

I thought we should have gone for Wells a season ago,a goal scoring frontman who seems to operate wide and float in around the box.If he went I think he would go to a more northern club.

In regards to Gav's heads up about Jamie Paterson in a possible swap type deal with Sako, I personally would be interested!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    In regards to Gav's heads up about Jamie Paterson in a possible swap type deal with Sako, I personally would be interested!!
    At the time when Forest were sniffing about, Paterson was linked with us, Wolves asked for him on loan, but were told no deal. I can't see Forest letting him go, or still wanting to take Sako, but stranger things have happened. - view external link

Point is we are Wolverhampton Wanderers , we should only sell when we want to. Any owner should be proud and looking forward not looking to make a few quid

In my opinion we would be 6 points better off if we had played our strongest side, but no we have to experiment to see if we can sell.

Two stories of note today, could be speculation yet again. Carlos Edwards linked with a loan move from Ipswich and Bjorn Sigurdarson linked with a move on loan to Watford. Wolves have allegedly told Watford where to go. - view external link

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)