+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How did your night go?

How did your night go?

I must be honest, mine was awful, i had to be moderate with the drink and i tried to behave myself because of the meal ticket the burd provides, her family are quite posh and i felt like a fish oot of water, the brother was a phucking eresehole as usual, sharing anecdotes and metaphors from his wonderful life, while i sat there grinning and hoping no kvnt noticed how hollow inside i am.

the tv, wtf was that aboot on the bbc? deacon phucking blue? and the pet shop boys in edinburgh, it that the best we can do? best hogmanay in the world my phucking erse

re: How did your night go?

Was there nothing on in Glasgow last night for the new year celebrations? It seemed to be Embra, Inverness, Stirling and feckin' Stonehaven where the cameras were.

Gerforme,

You haven't anything to prove to no one ..just be yersel and if the family can't accept you for the way you are then that's the way life is..but I'm sure you will do fine with her family..
    Just be yourself mate

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    Gerforme,

You haven't anything to prove to no one ..just be yersel and if the family can't accept you for the way you are then that's the way life is..but I'm sure you will do fine with her family..
    Just be yourself mate
    The problem is buc, and gersforme will admit this himself, he's a bit of a pryck. So if he needs to keep the heed in front of her family so his missus gets peace then it's a small price to pay.

Yes had a very good night. Watched Its a Wonderful life again. Lots of idiots on this board these days.

Blast from the past or what

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Blast from the past or what
    Huns being erses... aye...
    My my - how things have(n't) changed...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)