+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Sheep/DABs

FAO Sheep/DABs

Who's all going today?

Should be some atmosphere, wish it was on the telly.

re: FAO Sheep/DABs

Couldna get a ticket, I'll be kicking stuff about the kitchen listening to it on the Radio… COYR!!

Going leave soon mate should be a good game...

Some buses left at 9-30 this morning may be a few drunk dandies going around Dundee the now..

Don't give the feckers my money so I'll not be there.

Would be good to get a draw but a win would put 6 points between us. Nice start to the year.

There's actually a bit to play for, between two teams who have been performing not bad this season, but Sky decided to show the invariably shyte Salt N Sauce derby, a bit annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    Going leave soon mate should be a good game...

Some buses left at 9-30 this morning may be a few drunk dandies going around Dundee the now..
    I'd imagine Dundee city centre would be well avoided this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    There's actually a bit to play for, between two teams who have been performing not bad this season, but Sky decided to show the invariably shyte Salt N Sauce derby, a bit annoying.
    I actually agree with you that Utd v Dholly would have been a good game to watch. Fact is Sky will get a higher TV audience with the Embra derby and that's all that matters to them. Much the same as their obsession with showing Rangers or Celtic games.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_
    I actually agree with you that Utd v Dholly would have been a good game to watch. Fact is Sky will get a higher TV audience with the Embra derby and that's all that matters to them. Much the same as their obsession with showing Rangers or Celtic games.[/quote]

I know, OMS, but the last few derbies have been absolutely brutal on the eyes.

I'm not going to our game today, phuck sitting in that driving rain for an hour and a half to watch us grind out a 2-0 victory against a pysh Partick side that 11 guys off here could give a game to.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    I actually agree with you that Utd v Dholly would have been a good game to watch. Fact is Sky will get a higher TV audience with the Embra derby and that's all that matters to them. Much the same as their obsession with showing Rangers or Celtic games.[/quote]

I know, OMS, but the last few derbies have been absolutely brutal on the eyes.

I'm not going to our game today, phuck sitting in that driving rain for an hour and a half to watch us grind out a 2-0 victory against a pysh Partick side that 11 guys off here could give a game to.[/quote]

There's been some horrendous old firm games over the years as well, Danny. But Hell will freeze over before Sky

Sky usually only show Aberdeen when we're playing Hibs. And those games are usually bad enough to get fitba banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)