+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iconic

re: Iconic

Indeed, but once in a while would be good

You've changed your ****ing tune, you weird bipolar gimp. Five minutes ago I was spot on. You need to be assessed by someone.

Frank, bring your tedious, ill-informed, pop-psychology, bull****-fest to bear on Bonkers Anders here.

You're never alone with a Schizo.

Wooly, have you really been logged on for over 15 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    The main differences between you and me Kel is that you enjoy unrelenting insults to everyone, what you cant cope with is having it shoved up your tailpipe.

You can give it but cant take it. Im better at it too.

Imitation is the best form of praise, i thought that my inference towards psychopathic suicide had gone over your head. It hadnt. Your brighter than i thought, but no where near my IQ.

Remember, your suffering will end one day. Your abuse of people may end in someone doing it for you.

Are you going to run to daddy and get me banned like last time? I think so.
    What's up Frank? Are you HURTING?

Get you banned? Not at all, I want you to post as much as you can so I can make sure my life doesn't end up like yours. Lonely man with no friends coming to the end of his life and making up stories about psychology?

Me? Prime of my life with two ACE kids and the ability to use apostrophes. It's all rosy here tbf.

#TeamKel

#metoo

#fistbump

Ive done a lot of family work in my career, and i can say that families of alchoholics, druggies and PSYCHOPATHS are the most disturbed. The families that suffer more are the families of schizophrenics.

I could go into detail, but all i want you to know is that you are bringing up a seriously dysfunctional family. The only thing you need to do is be there. You are a monster.

I know what im posting hurts you. I dont care. Its a bit like sticking it up em. Cause you dont like it, get some back as shole.

Aye Frank it's KILLING ME.

Christmas at Frank's

Still, at least you got to keep the toy sweaty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)