+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iconic

Iconic

One off of the most overused words in 2013 apparently. I reckon they* of been reading this bourd (when it works lol). - view external link

re: Iconic

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    One off of the most overused words in 2013 apparently. I reckon they* of been reading this bourd (when it works lol).
    Excally

Seasons greetings Kel. Im surprised you can read the word Iconic or understand what it means. Im sure you dont. Whatever writing you do during the corse of a day, filling in work forms, writing letters, love notes to your partner, im sure its just four words, fck off you cnt.

Lets start the year as we mean to go on. Contrary to what you must think, i do like you. In the same way i like root canal surgery, biliarry calculus, cancer of the throat, or severe constipation with no recourse to a remedy.

I know whats coming, your predictable and uninteresting, bore me some more. x

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    Seasons greetings Kel. Im surprised you can read the word Iconic or understand what it means. Im sure you dont. Whatever writing you do during the corse of a day, filling in work forms, writing letters, love notes to your partner, im sure its just four words, fck off you cnt.

Lets start the year as we mean to go on. Contrary to what you must think, i do like you. In the same way i like root canal surgery, biliarry calculus, cancer of the throat, or severe constipation with no recourse to a remedy.

I know whats coming, your predictable and uninteresting, bore me some more. x
    Paws. What an iron.

"Corse of the day"

Now that's iconic, Frank, you illiterate ****.

How was Christmas? I read somewhere that loners are most likely to top themsens at this time off of year. I'm surprised you're still with us tbh.

If he is illererate he won't have read the article so he won't know he is supposed to top himself will he. Send him your copy of Seasonal Suicide and maybe he will

The main differences between you and me Kel is that you enjoy unrelenting insults to everyone, what you cant cope with is having it shoved up your tailpipe.

You can give it but cant take it. Im better at it too.

Imitation is the best form of praise, i thought that my inference towards psychopathic suicide had gone over your head. It hadnt. Your brighter than i thought, but no where near my IQ.

Remember, your suffering will end one day. Your abuse of people may end in someone doing it for you.

Are you going to run to daddy and get me banned like last time? I think so.

Frank in my experience people who go on about their IQ have very little else going for them. I suspect you've got a face like an ecstacy-spangled bulldog and are Rik Waller-esque in stature. I also suspect you have a job that involves counting inanimate objects. Over and over again. I'd also go as far as to guess that you were referred to as 'pin-dick' in the showers at school after you'd spent an hour being rubbish at sport.

You're not good at insults. To be frank, Frank, your insults are ****.

Now. You may GO.

Tbf Wooly Frank is not Rik Waller-esque in stature, the rest though would appear to be spot on.

Well even with my IQ I can't be right EVERY time Anders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)