+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Maynard

Nicky Maynard

Just got off the phone to one of my work colleagues who lives near Port Talbot who is a massive Cardiff Fan.

He says the rumour floating around at Cardiff is; Rotherham, Gillingham and Bristol City are after signing this lad on loan, apparently he is desperate for first team football.

My colleague says he has been prolific in the reserves this season.

He did also say he thinks it will be Bristol that gets him but said he would be a great signing if we could land him.

Is anyone aware of this lad? Is he any good?

re: Nicky Maynard

A good signing at league one level but do we really want to sign another player who could be recalled in a week when they confirm the new manager?

re: Nicky Maynard

He's been on the bench for Cardiff most of the season he must be in at least 15k a week. Can't see it happening at all

Can't sign any players even on loan. Unless they in any way haven't got a contract.

Always suspected it but this proves it. You're a wind up merchant!

You've dragged a thread up from 4 years ago to try and see how many bites you get.

Who are you really?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Always suspected it but this proves it. You're a wind up merchant!

You've dragged a thread up from 4 years ago to try and see how many bites you get.

Who are you really?
    Yeh i thought it a bit strange, only looked at the date when i read your post loyal...

Possibly you could in January 2014. Incidentally, he's currently keeping one of "your boys", Dom Ball warm on the bench at Aberdeen, and I can think of few worse things than sitting on the bench at Aberdeen at this time of year.

Aberdeen's not in Scotland, it's in Scandinavia. Get to Edinburgh and you are just over half way there, if you have ever been.

Yes it does sound a lot like old baloney to me. Its not hensons PR man by any chance?

Could O/P be a website malfunction? It has been known to happen.
    Not obvious (to me anyway) how you could restart an old thread O/P with the original date, and no sign of "bumping"....very strange...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 14-02-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Where’s twinnyjoe these days?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast