+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zander Clark

Zander Clark

He has agreed to sign for Queens on loan till the end of the season.
    Now we can release Antell will free up another wage for a new signing.

re: Zander Clark

Not sure of your logic but if we release him (unless Antell says different) we would need to pay him his contract up in full, so where would the money come from for another salary?

Hopefully Antell will have played well at Brechin that they want to sign him.

You think Brechin have that sort of money?

Quote Originally Posted by Northfield53
    Hopefully Antell will have played well at Brechin that they want to sign him.
    The lad has conceded 10 goals so far from 4 games for Brechin including 5 at home today against Forfar

I seen this on his facebook, excellent news, he has been a great addition to our squad and put in some great performances for us

Beggars belief how McIntyre thought Antell was good enough for this level.

You just cannot leave this boy alone!If you dont want him back then fine but please let be as its like listening to a budgie in a cage!
    Dont know where the plaudits for Clark come from though.
    To me he has been pretty ordinary.His strength and height are to his advantage but otherwise i would expect to be looking long term for a better option than him!

I too do not see where all the praise for Zander Clark is coming from. His height is obviously an advantage, but he does not make full use of it. He has also lost some goals that Calum Antell would have been hung drawn and quartered for.

Example - the 1st goal yesterday, 1st goal at Raith Rovers, 3rd goal at St Mirren.

While we are creating our own problems throughout the team, the goalkeeping situation for me has not been fully addressed.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)