+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: match tread v reading

re: match tread v reading

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Fawaz has to get that cheque book out!!!!!

Goals mean prizes, you've had the cap doffed Fawaz, act on it please.
    Doughty ignored it and it cost. No repeats please.

PS Rhodes hits the net again (hint)
    Sounds simple doesn't tricky spending someones elses money for them...like you say, just like the doughty days...

...that is unless of course you gave al faz your bank details and are asking him when he's going to spend your money on the players YOU want

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    Fawaz has to get that cheque book out!!!!!

Goals mean prizes, you've had the cap doffed Fawaz, act on it please.
    Doughty ignored it and it cost. No repeats please.

PS Rhodes hits the net again (hint)
    Sounds simple doesn't tricky spending someones elses money for them...like you say, just like the doughty days...

...that is unless of course you gave al faz your bank details and are asking him when he's going to spend your money on the players YOU want [/quote]

Like every human being Stenson and a football supporter, I have an opinion. Fawaz is held in the highest esteem here and contrary to your beliefs, talks to and listens to the fans.
    You seem to forget, that our leader himself wants another star on the shirt. Do you honestly believe that he's that stupid he doesn't know he has to spend money?

Really Stenson, your arguments really are pathetic at times. If you

Did anyone catch the discussion on Radio Red concerning FFP at around 14:30? It seems your spending is way outside the rules (along with a few other clubs) and the punishment could be a damaging one if the gamble backfires.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Did anyone catch the discussion on Radio Red concerning FFP at around 14:30? It seems your spending is way outside the rules (along with a few other clubs) and the punishment could be a damaging one if the gamble backfires.
    Radio red? sadly I can't listen to it as I have to suffer Es*** 'chav' radio, however we ain't spent any money yet, we can offer money but we need clubs to agree our offers, I don't think it's going to be as easy as people think in us signing players, I hope the hype in January's signings doesn't distract what we do on the pitch,
    It looks like Leicester will trot to the title now, not sure about Qpr, Qpr don't seem to score enough, play offs for them, they don't deserve automatic promotion, the 2nd spot is up for grabs, derby suffered their 1st defeat in a while, disappointed with the draw today but the 2nd spot is ours COYR, bored es***red lol :/

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    however we ain't spent any money yet.

According to Fray and Chipperfield you have spent way over what the rules allow, along with a few other Championship clubs. It won't matter if you get promoted, but if you don't a long transfer embargo is likely in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    however we ain't spent any money yet.

According to Fray and Chipperfield you have spent way over what the rules allow, along with a few other Championship clubs. It won't matter if you get promoted, but if you don't a long transfer embargo is likely in 2015.[/quote] Hopefully by 2015 we will of had the team in place and embargo won't effect us

Just for you es***, here's a link to the Radio Red thing. The FFP discussion is on the 32 minute mark. - view external link

Ok cheers mate i will enjoy listening

Blody website was acting up again and I couldn't log on match day

We played some great football down there and deserved 3 points but it wasn't to be. Reading played like an away side putting loads behind the ball and hoping they could nick something late. For 85 mins 3 points were in the bag then suddenly we dropped deep as we've seen too many times before. But still I've no idea how the officials got 5 mins injury time, absolute ********!!

Young Paterson was superb. Really needs to be given a good run in the side now. His touch, vision and awareness of players around him on the pitch was fantastic. Derbyshire, oh dear!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast