+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good win today

Good win today

Three points, third clean sheet and just out of the play offs on goal difference when we win our game in hand

And Boozy Joe scored a goal

Couple of additions this month and we're reet.

Use, Uwe, Uwe, Uwe, Rosler, Rosler,

re: Good win today

Quote Originally Posted by YickLatic
    Three points, third clean sheet and just out of the play offs on goal difference when we win our game in hand

And Boozy Joe scored a goal

Couple of additions this month and we're reet.

Use, Uwe, Uwe, Uwe, Rosler, Rosler,
    Do you play like that every week? That was the biggest sack of **** I have ever seen from a team. Fouling and time wasting from the first minute, and you are still meant to have prem players on your books? That was a joke of a match, you should be ashamed.

Do i detect a very small hint of jealousy tut tut tut !!!

Derby are not exactly a team of shrinking violets themselves. Only one team had players injured yesterday and they weren't playing in white and black.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobrot
    Do i detect a very small hint of jealousy tut tut tut !!!
    Not at all, we are 4th and I'm very happy. We played crap yesterday and didn't deserve anything, but that display from your lot was unbearable to watch. Your striker was leading with his elbows every time he went up for a ball. Your no 24 took an age over every throw in from the first minute and that gypo playing behind your striker was diving every chance he got. You didn't play any football at all.

Honestly I'm not jealous it's a serous question, is that how you play under Rosler, or was it just for us?

Just for you shep

roslers comments

"We had a game plan and played differently than they expected us to. We decided not to play our passing game and wanted to have a high line and I think it worked very well - we had more attempts on goal and the better chances in the first half."

Quote Originally Posted by sheeeeeeeeeep

That was the biggest sack of **** I have ever seen from a team. Fouling and time wasting from the first minute
    How ironic, given that's precisely how Derby set up against us at the DW a few weeks back. Defenders and mifielders constantly fouling, a number of fouls taking place in the box ignored and constant time wasting.

Come to think of it, Burnley and Birmingham did the same to us, we probably did the same against Reading due to being infront.

Every team to some extent does it, when they're trying to secure a good result and it's a tight game.

Do you play like that every week? That was the biggest sack of **** I have ever seen from a team. Fouling and time wasting from the first minute, and you are still meant to have prem players on your books? That was a joke of a match, you should be ashamed.[/quote]

What's up Sheeeepshagggggger?

Take a pill and chill out!

Bitter lot these rams...even Man Utd/Chelsea etc will grind out results, time waste, win ugly to get three points.Seem to recall Derby doing plenty of that in the second half at our place when 3-0 up. Get over it. We probably did you a favour and mclaren will strengthen.

Quote Originally Posted by jimlatic
    Bitter lot these rams...even Man Utd/Chelsea etc will grind out results, time waste, win ugly to get three points.Seem to recall Derby doing plenty of that in the second half at our place when 3-0 up. Get over it. We probably did you a favour and mclaren will strengthen.

You are absolutely right, that game will have showed our owners that we cannot have a serious shot at promotion with such a small and young squad.

You guys came down and did a number on us yesterday, stopped us playing our usual passing game, building from the back and getting our full-backs forward.

As spoiling tactics go you were spot on and fair play it worked and you got 3 points.

Derby have doing really well of late. Winning 8, drawing 1, and losing 1. We are the highest scorers in the league and have played the best football in the division, even some our rival, Forest supporters have acknowledged that point. And without spending hardly any money.

I us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)