+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dicko not on the team bench again...

Dicko not on the team bench again...

What must this lad be thinking?

He's told to go out on loan to get match practice/fitness as he's deemed not good enough for the first team at Wigan...he has a great time scoring 6/6 and building his strength/fitness up only to be recalled back to his parent club..

His first game back he doesn't even make the bench...second game makes the bench but doesn't play and today he's not even made the bench again!

What I can't figure out is what Uwe Rosler's up to as it's baffling as to why he's recalled him and doesn't use him yet stops the lad from gaining experience elsewhere in the meantime...

The Brentford pals act still wrangles so I suppose you could go down that channel as an answer or the fact a bid is going in and Rosler's not prepared to see him get injured in the meantime...if I was the lad I'd want some answers...

re: Dicko not on the team bench again...

Trust me, he's on his way to Brentford

Oh boy could we have done with him today! :/

I'm not so sure that Brentford need Dicko's services really, because any team that can go to Peterborough and come away with a 3 - 1 victory is doing alright as it is!

He's certainly wasted though watching on from the stands!

Why oh why can't they send him back to us if they're not going to use him in any capacity whatsoever, it doesn't make sense! :/

[quote="Brin"]What must this lad be thinking?

He's told to go out on loan to get match practice/fitness as he's deemed not good enough for the first team at Wigan...he has a great time scoring 6/6 and building his strength/fitness up only to be recalled back to his parent club..

His first game back he doesn't even make the bench...second game makes the bench but doesn't play and today he's not even made the bench again!

What I can't figure out is what Uwe Rosler's up to as it's baffling as to why he's recalled him and doesn't use him yet stops the lad from gaining experience elsewhere in the meantime...

The Brentford pals act still wrangles so I suppose you could go down that channel as an answer or the fact a bid is going in and Rosler's not prepared to see him get injured in the meantime...if I was the lad I'd want some answers...[/quoteIts called he's their player & they can do what they want with him,tell S/E to bring back Nards a goal scorer our pla

Heard today he's on his way to bradford. To replace their forward thats on his way.

I think all this Brentford stuff is a conspiracy theory blown out of proportion.

They had injuries and a lot of games coming up xmas plus FA cup at weekend and recalled him as cover.

I'm hoping on back of SE interviews earlier this week they will let him back out in new year, but think it will depend if they can extend loan of Nick Powell, if that happens I think we have a chance of getting him on loan for rest of season.

PS. Im not doing anything at weekend, ill happily go and pick Dicko up and bring him back

What ? going to Brentford ? Why ? They're on fire, I live near there know a good few lads who follow them, they don't need Dicko and they're not that bothered about Rosler leaving either cos since Warburton took over they've pushed on, Rosler still finding his feet up there with a regime that's used to Prem footy, he'll be needing all his options open, but from our side of the fence it looks like a knee jerker.

UTM.

All these Dicko grumbles are really getting on my wick. He's Wigan's asset, they can do what they want with him.

If we did the same with one of our players, everyone would happily dismiss it with a "that man Steve Evans, he does what he wants"

This is what happens when you build your first team to rely on loan signings. We have to just move on to the next one.

I dont know where these rumours come from...i was told hes going to sheff utd on a permanent deal...