+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The tactical genius that never takes any blame...

The tactical genius that never takes any blame...

See 'Captain Play For A Draw's' comments from mid December.

Even he admits it! Sack the fkr now! - view external link

The tactical genius that never takes any blame...

As reported in the above article after our 0-0 draw v the Mackems on 14/12/2013, our esteemed and shrewd tactician of a manager Mr Samuel Allardyce said the following:

“They [referring to Gold & Sullivan] cannot be patient forever if I continue to lose football matches,” said Allardyce. “It’s impossible for them to ride the pressure that will come upon them, impossible not to succumb to that pressure like many other owners have done.

“When you look at their history, they have always shown a level of patience to overcome difficult situations and I hope that will be the same. But I know that in the end it is about getting results.

“Everybody will speculate about my future now because I am in the same position as all the other clubs who have got rid of their managers. It is perceived that I am the next one in the line. But it is just about picking up a few points.”

Let me repeat that last line:

"But it is just about picking up a few points."

Exactly how many has this 'should-be Eng

re: The tactical genius that never takes any blame...

[quote="SuperIrons"]As reported in the above article after our 0-0 draw v the Mackems on 14/12/2013, our esteemed and shrewd tactician of a manager Mr Samuel Allardyce said the following:

“They [referring to Gold & Sullivan] cannot be patient forever if I continue to lose football matches,” said Allardyce. “It’s impossible for them to ride the pressure that will come upon them, impossible not to succumb to that pressure like many other owners have done.

“When you look at their history, they have always shown a level of patience to overcome difficult situations and I hope that will be the same. But I know that in the end it is about getting results.

“Everybody will speculate about my future now because I am in the same position as all the other clubs who have got rid of their managers. It is perceived that I am the next one in the line. But it is just about picking up a few points.”

Let me repeat that last line:

"But it is just about picking up a few po

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)