+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millers very unlucky today, Coventry lucky to get the points

Millers very unlucky today, Coventry lucky to get the points

I thought in the first half we should have been out of sight. Men against boys. Talking to a Coventry supporter, he could not believe they nicked the points.
    Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by ravingred
    I thought in the first half we should have been out of sight. Men against boys. Talking to a Coventry supporter, he could not believe they nicked the points.
    Oh well, onwards and upwards.
    I am afraid that's what you get when you don't put teams away when you are on top but this is not the first time is it,you will get a way with it too a degree in the the lower tier but the higher you go the more you get punished but when will we learn.

Same old story...

Coventry, Tranmere, Colchester, Carlisle all poor sides we have failed to finish off!

Coventry where shocking in first half apart from first 5 minutes. 2nd half where we shocking, Cov didnt look like scoring until the pen. But we where like a diffrent team second half, just hoof it Revs! and the hoof it again, didnt utilise flanks all round poor!