+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Worst penalty decision of all time

re: Worst penalty decision of all time

Looks like Wilson's done his shoulder anyway, not surprised given the way he threw himself over.

Glad to hear Thomas is okay after his head injury though. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by rich76
    Having watched the replay several times I am now begining to doubt the contact on the player. He blatantly waits until he gets in the box before lifting his legs from underneath himself. Although Morgan's lack of argument leaves a bit of doubt in mt mind.

The freeze frame Zippy posted shows the only point where there might have been contact, so if it wasn't sufficient to bring the man down two yards outside then was it really a foul?

I know we got a fairly dubious pen against Vale, but at least it was inside the area.

I have tried to remain objective regarding the conspiracy theory about officials but I am not seeing much evidence of the "balances out" theory either. We seem to get a lot of game changing decisions go against us, both this season and last.
    come off it pal theres clearly contact

Quote Originally Posted by millyTHEmiller
    Having watched the replay several times I am now begining to doubt the contact on the player. He blatantly waits until he gets in the box before lifting his legs from underneath himself. Although Morgan's lack of argument leaves a bit of doubt in mt mind.

The freeze frame Zippy posted shows the only point where there might have been contact, so if it wasn't sufficient to bring the man down two yards outside then was it really a foul?

I know we got a fairly dubious pen against Vale, but at least it was inside the area.

I have tried to remain objective regarding the conspiracy theory about officials but I am not seeing much evidence of the "balances out" theory either. We seem to get a lot of game changing decisions go against us, both this season and last.
    come off it pal theres clearly contact[/quote]

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by millertop

come off it pal theres clearly contact[/quote]

Agree[/quote]Top post mille

Quote Originally Posted by shiregreenmillers

come off it pal ther

[quote="millertop"]Having watched the replay several times I am now begining to doubt the contact on the player. He blatantly waits until he gets in the box before lifting his legs from underneath himself. Although Morgan's lack of argument leaves a bit of doubt in mt mind.

I have tried to remain objective regarding the conspiracy theory about officials but I am not seeing much evidence of the "balances out" theory either. We seem to get a lot of game changing decisions go against us, both thi

[quote="millyTHEmiller"]Having watched the replay several times I am now begining to doubt the contact on the player. He blatantly waits until he gets in the box before lifting his legs from underneath himself. Although Morgan's lack of argument leaves a bit of doubt in mt mind.

I have tried to remain objective regarding the conspiracy theory about officials but I am not seeing much evidence of the "balances out" theory either. We seem to get a lo

Ok, I might have been deliberately controversial but isn't football a "contact" sport?

The foul wasn't enough to bring him down when it occurred yet his legs went when he got into the box. I know, modern game and all that but players are taking the pish now, ours included. Watch it back again and see what he does.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345