+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nice one Southend

Nice one Southend

So we lost to one of the top teams in Europe, no real shame in that. I wonder how long before one of the morons who are famed only for stealing from one of their own cancer charities (And a kids one at that) makes reference to it being in some way more shameful than losing to a sh1t Southend team in L2?

My guess is it won't be too long, given the sheer number of retards down there.

re: Nice one Southend

Actually I think Southend are not doing too badly which is why I anticipated an easy home win. So as our game drifts towards the obvious conclusion imagine my disappointment as I see the score is 1 - 1. Then, as if by divine intervention, it says Southend have scored in 90+2. Nice one Southend.

Wonder if Sonny Bradley will dedicate his goal to Adam Lallana.

EI EI EI EO

OUT THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE THEY GO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    So we lost to one of the top teams in Europe, no real shame in that. I wonder how long before one of the morons who are famed only for stealing from one of their own cancer charities (And a kids one at that) makes reference to it being in some way more shameful than losing to a sh1t Southend team in L2?

You need to get a life

Quote Originally Posted by Prinz_Eugen

You need to get a life[/quote]

Would posting on a rivals message board be the life you suggest?

I was listening to radio Solent just before the match yesterday and I don't know who it was that said it but the words went something like "Portsmouth can beat anyone in L2 once they've found their form so there's no chance of them going down". When's that going to be then?

Quote Originally Posted by K5054
    When's that going to be then?

The GLCT will be down sooner rather than later.

Tick tock

[quote="K5054". When's that going to be then? [/quote]

I could win the lottery once I've found the 6 relevant numbers. TBH I think that's got as much chance.

Let's hope the GLCT cancelled game tomorrow has another adverse effect on their robust business plan.

Still the same old sh!t, well done girls