+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: graffiti

graffiti

Winnie got me thinking when she mentioned my username, dazzyo...

As a ****ager I was a bit of a lad and had a tag which I used to spray or write places..

My tag was dazzyo I also and rather stupidly used to write AVFC near bye

Got me in proper trouble at school but I blagged it saying someone was out to get me

Anyone else do a bit of graffiti or were you the ones cleaning it off? (Sorry who ever owned the caravan)

re: graffiti

Oh Dazzyo!

Nope. Never. Was a good girl, me.

I used to like reading the graffiti whilst on the bog. Apart from on my school desk i never tried it.

Not really Graffiti but i used to write messages to the future in obscure hidden places that may be found one day.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)