+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh for a decent striker!

Oh for a decent striker!

Kenny, the answer is simple - go and buy a decent striker, or even two. Then make sure they get the supply they require!

When did Doyle or Cassidy last score? OK, I know the answers there, but do you? You have the support of most fans as you have done a good job so far but, if you don't sort this problem out, we will be in the same division next season! :/ - view external link

re: Oh for a decent striker!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    Kenny, the answer is simple - go and buy a decent striker, or even two. Then make sure they get the supply they require!

When did Doyle or Cassidy last score? OK, I know the answers there, but do you? You have the support of most fans as you have done a good job so far but, if you don't sort this problem out, we will be in the same division next season! :/
    Oh to be in England, now that spring is here,

Oh to be in England drinking English beer. X-D

Sorry Wokes, thare are some things you just can't let go by. ;-D

I think we have one if only given as much chance as Cassidy...Liam McAlinden, yet he's not even been on the bench for two games,maybe injured but not read that is the case.I'm not knocking Cassidy because I think IF he could just get on the scoresheet he maybe OK bit I'm sure Liam would benefit for a decent run.

Quote Originally Posted by greystone16
    I think we have one if only given as much chance as Cassidy...Liam McAlinden, yet he's not even been on the bench for two games,maybe injured but not read that is the case.I'm not knocking Cassidy because I think IF he could just get on the scoresheet he maybe OK bit I'm sure Liam would benefit for a decent run.
    Apparently got some sort of flu right now. I don't know if that's been the case the last two weeks or what. Just seemed odd we got him back from his loan and he's rarely been featured.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf
    Apparently got some sort of flu right now. I don't know if that's been the case the last two weeks or what. Just seemed odd we got him back from his loan and he's rarely been featured.[/quote]

McAlinden has glandular fever, hence why he's out. One thing for sure though with Wolves goal shy strikers, he can't do no worse. I also think Jackett's hand was forced upon him to play 4-4-2 yesterday with both Henry and Price out.

When did Doyle or Cassidy last score? OK, I know the answers there, but do you? You have the support of most fans as you have done a good job so far but, if you don't sort this problem out, we will be in the same division next season! :/
    Wokes, there is a world of difference between Doyle and Cassidy. For one Doyle doesn't play as an out and out striker for Wolves but he is, in my opinion, the most skillfull player at Molineux, and the most intelligent. He is the player that will play without the ball to drag defenders out of position, he is the one who will hold the ball to bring others into play and he is the best partner for Griffiths.

Cassidy on the other hand is starting far too often in a team several grades above his level. I don't know what he was taking during his time at Tranmere last season that

Quote Originally Posted by theplater

Wokes, there is a world of difference between Doyle and Cassidy. For one Doyle doesn't play as an out and out striker for Wolves but he is, in my opinion, the most skillfull player at Molineux, and the most intelligent. He is the player that will play without the ball to drag defenders out of position, he is the one who will hold the ball to bring others into play and he is the best partner for Griffiths.

Cassidy on the other hand is starting far too often in a team several grades above his level. I don't know what he was takin

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF

Oh to be in England, now that spring is here,

Oh to be in England drinking English beer. X-D

Sorry Wokes, thare are some things you just can't let go by. ;-D[/quote]

Woody, I may have missed something here as that went way over my head. Can you let me in on your little secret so I can have a chortle as well!

Cassidy on the other hand is starting far too often in a team several grades a

My preferred option involves Steve Bull and a DeLorean - I'd probably settle for Kevin Phillips tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)