+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: what was morgan thinking!?

what was morgan thinking!?

why not just let their player have a pop at goal. the keeper might have saved it or he might have missed. even if he'd have scored we would still have had 11 men and only been drawing.

first half we were brilliant today. i think second half we thought that it was just a formality but to be honest coventry were about as dangerous as a sock. one lapse of concentration changed the whole game.

we are dying for a striker!

leon clarke was so bad today i was openly pointing and laughing at him

im sorry people, i loved o'connor as much as anyone last season. in fact he was my fave player but this season he isn't doing it for me. i don't know if its the injuries (it probably is) but based on performances this season he's 4th choice for me

re: what was morgan thinking!?

spot on there pal with everything you say. cant knock morgan too much though hes been consistently superb for us this season

I'll tell you what he was thinking when their guy was sprinting away from him,oh b@llock's,im in the $hit now.

The Coventry player did what all clever strikers do, knowing that he had beaten Morgs for pace he angled his run across the front of Morgs so that he would have a clear one on one or be felled by Morgs.

Morgs was caught mid run, could not adjust as the striker went across in front of him making the trip and the red card the inevitable result.

I don't think Morgs deliberately tripped him. The trip arose in my view because the striker was too quick for Morgs and angled his run across Morgs at precisely the right moment. The incident was all about pace.

morgan 100% tripped him. morgans stride changes and he stretches his leg out to clip the strikers heals,definately not a coming together.

Morgan tripped their player, yes, but it shouldn't have been a penalty though because it happened two yards outside the box! - view external link