+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Highlights are up

re: Highlights are up

Quote Originally Posted by SMsW
    The winning goal against TSMSTID went down well.
    the 3rd second to the 10th second is brill.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastDon
    The winning goal against TSMSTID went down well.
    the 3rd second to the 10th second is brill.[/quote]

Langfield yet again comes for a ball through a ruck of players and doesn't get there. Not good enough. Thats now Celtic, ICT and Utd where this has led to goals. Smarten up min. Its amazing because he is usually rooted to his ****ing line for crosses he should be collecting. Getting difficult to defend him. In any case bailed out by his team mates. Great result and Pawlett, Flood - special mention. Classy.

I've been working in the deserts of Oman throughout Christmas & New Year, & these highlights have made a lonely Dons fan VERY happy.
    COYR

Looks like a great day.

Langfield is a crap keeper, shouldn't surprise anyone really.

Was listening to the game on the radio and Richard Gordon mair or less said this;

"It's a fantastic atmosphere in the ground with both sets of fans making a huge amount of noise. The United fans are making some sort of display... But it's not the most impressive to be honest. They're holding up bits of card but I can only assume a lot of them have been damaged by the rain... Although if you really squint your eyes you can just about make out that it says "DUFC"..."

He did seem to be enjoying the fact it was sh*te quite a bit.
    I was pishin masel!

Fantastic result yesterday

Looks like we hammered them based on those highlights.

We were fortunate that the officials didn't spot that Anderson was lying on top of their goalie when the 2nd goal went in

The only negative was Langfield. Yet again. We really need a new keeper.

@IlikeJam, aye I heard him saying that tae!! farkin hilarious !!

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam
    Was listening to the game on the radio and Richard Gordon mair or less said this;

"It's a fantastic atmosphere in the ground with both sets of fans making a huge amount of noise. The United fans are making some sort of display... But it's not the most impressive to be honest. They're holding up bits of card but I can only assume a lot of them have been damaged by the rain... Although if you really squint your eyes you can just about make out that it says "DUFC"..."

He did seem to be enjoying the fact it was sh*te quite a bit.
    I was pishin masel!
    I listened to it as well. It's little wonder he wasn't impressed by their 'display', check it out... - view external link

Wasn't Anderson offside for our winner? He's crouched over Czerniak on the goal-line when Pawlett headed in.

I'm glad it stood, and the United players didn't seem to protest, but he was surely interfering with play, or whatever the phrase is these days. - view external link

That was brilliant to watch, especially the video of the magnificent bounce at Pawlett's winner.

Robson was absolutely on fire with his celebrations. What a great example of leadership.

How the DABs can complain about the penalty award is totally beyond me. It was as blatant as you'll get. And the way Robson rumped it home was a joy to watch.

Flood should definitely have seen red for that tackle. A bullet was dodged there, thank phuck. And good that the ref didn't see Anderson copulating with the pikey goalie at the winner

As for Langfield at the pikey goal : deary, deary, deary, deary, deary phuckin me. Enough said

Magnificent result and brilliant vociferous dandy following again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast