+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: poor fans

poor fans

well done today. you deserved your win (with a corrupt ref) but your fans are a disgrace. (not all of you hopefully) walking down the road after the game some of your fans with kids in there hands trying to goad us with abuse. there was a lot of united fans arguing with them but fortunatly nothing came of it. felt sorry for the kids. hopefuly the kids are not aware of how stupid some of your fans are cause believe me they were lucky.

re: poor fans

not sure what yer saying there...we were goading youse were arguein and believe you oor fans were lucky? aye lucky as in what? they had hooses to go home to as apposed tae caravans ? or they might have had to spend a night in your hovel ? bottom line is there are always situations like that if fans are passing each other ..get yer ground sorted oot then and we would not have tae walk past yiz and make ye feel left oot we yer crimbo lee coopers on next time.

folk still steamin from the bells I see

No dobt the sherberts had a lot to do with it ... but there is a thing here , ive noticed it on their board as well trying to make out we were the culprits for any discrepancy that happened ...sour grapes if ye ask me, I think considering there was the guts of 4 thou down and the time of year, we were generally well behaved ive seen more carry on from smaller groups up here and nothing said. and really if ye can keep fans apart during the game with such care then allow them to meet up after the game so easily what do ye expect...just get over it ...and as for the guy on yer board that thinks ye should snap up Reynolds ...send him home hes had far to much, remember who yiz are X-D

Quote Originally Posted by terror81
    well done today. you deserved your win (with a corrupt ref) but your fans are a disgrace. (not all of you hopefully) walking down the road after the game some of your fans with kids in there hands trying to goad us with abuse. there was a lot of united fans arguing with them but fortunatly nothing came of it. felt sorry for the kids. hopefuly the kids are not aware of how stupid some of your fans are cause believe me they were lucky.
    Oh dear!

You do remember that it was just last week that your fans were fighting with stewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumfries_Sheep94
    Oh dear!

You do remember that it was just last week that your fans were fighting with stewards.[/quote]

And you have David Evildick and your groundsman in your ranks so don't try and tell us what's right or wrong

Oh dear...

This one seems to be a wee bit upset at his team's inadequacies.

Football fans goading each other eh..

Whatever next...

Awwwww, this one is hurting big time.

Poke it up yer hole ya pikey c*nt.

Just be grateful you never got a smack in yer snivelling, weasely face.

You've just made a Grade A bell end of yourself.

Goading & intimidation are part and parcel of football.

If you don't like it, f*ck off to ikea on match day.

But it's the children ! won't somebody think about the children?

I would never call United fans poor, OK we are all better off finacially but it's bad form to rub their Pikey noses in it.

Regarding the "troubles" - Wonder how many Dons fans have had the sh*t kicked out of them in Dundee as they wander down the hill (on their own) to catch the train ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast