Get your very own personalised Blades Board gifts!

Thread: Murphy dropped?

Murphy dropped?

Any reason for this? I don't think there was any need for it, and after a good performance against Tranmere he's back to square one again.

If it was fitness related, why not put Brandy there? An ACTUAL wide player, not a central midfielder playing out wide.

Also, we started the game like a house on fire, then once we scored we sat back and we got all we deserved. Such an annoyance and not at all good enough.

re: Murphy dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by dannysufc_
    Any reason for this? I don't think there was any need for it, and after a good performance against Tranmere he's back to square one again.

If it was fitness related, why not put Brandy there? An ACTUAL wide player, not a central midfielder playing out wide.

Also, we started the game like a house on fire, then once we scored we sat back and we got all we deserved. Such an annoyance and not at all good enough.

Maybe because of the heavy pitch,maybe because this system has served us well in recent away games?Could he have trusted Brandy to not got wound up against his former club and get himself sent off?

Personally i would have gone with the same team v Tranny

re: Murphy dropped?

Tact-tickle.