+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** We need a striker asap

** We need a striker asap

well after another match where we miss chance after chance & let our opposition off the hook this needs to be our main priority in the tranny window. may i suggest andre gray or connor jennings. 2 young lads scoring for fun in the conference & surely within our budget. we would probably be top if we had got the pts we should have had at home.

re: we need a striker asap

Striker defo + centre back for next game. Manager has got to stop playing players out of position.

What was Agard doing on left yesterday? Agard wants a rest. He works hard but there's no end product. Got to try and get O'Connor and Worrall fit. Missed Pringle.

Tubbs is going back, hopefully that's last we've seen of Mills. If Tavernier is stopping for season could look at loaning Brindley out.

I agree - Revell and Vuckic are too similar, and rarely have a shot at goal. Need remember that the Vuckic goal at Bradford City was his first since Feb 2012, Revell's strike rate is better, but still not very good. Should have played Worrall yesterday, with Agard alongside ONE of the big lads

Quote Originally Posted by gwru
    Striker defo + centre back for next game. Manager has got to stop playing players out of position.

What was Agard doing on left yesterday? Agard wants a rest. He works hard but there's no end product. Got to try and get O'Connor and Worrall fit. Missed Pringle.

Tubbs is going back, hopefully that's last we've seen of Mills. If Tavernier is stopping for season could look at loaning Brindley out.
    Agree about SE playing them out of position, think it was Rochdale when he played Bradley in defence and Brindley in midfield ( still don't know what SE was thinking)
    Yes we missed Pringle.
    Tavernier extended another month, no I wouldn't send Brindley out on loan

Do we still need a striker?

Err if Taylor was bold and brave enough and went two up front maybe we have a striker in Hugill but without the service to him, it’s not looking good at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Do we still need a striker?
    Messi would struggle with us because we wouldn't be able to get the ball to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Err if Taylor was bold and brave enough and went two up front maybe we have a striker in Hugill but without the service to him, it’s not looking good at the moment.
    I agree but Washington might be out

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Messi would struggle with us because we wouldn't be able to get the ball to him.
    It frustrates the hell out of me so don’t start

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Should have played Worrall yesterday, with Agard alongside ONE of the big lads
    I don't even remember Worrall.

Plays for Port Vale now apparently.
    Last edited by great_fire; 07-04-2023 at 09:04 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast