Get your very own personalised Dees Banter gifts!

Thread: Scarabian PR Machine

Scarabian PR Machine

Had the dubious pleasure of a free day out yesterday in hozzy a**** Angus's shame with a couple of sheep home for New Year.

Some observations:-

Capacity 14,209 Attendance 12,600 - strange sort of sellout?

Soutar(?)- couldn't even get Declan's autograph

Cauld(?)- not sure the mini Messi was playing does anybody else know what he looks like?

Aberdeen fans - outsung and out coloured the funny mob, despite a brave attempt with some bits of coloured paper and not much of a plan

Aberdeen fans again - "you're just the wee team in Dundee"

12th Man - Kidding aye?

The ref - apparently a cheating bar steward, although he seemed to get all the main calls right in dismal conditions. Stonewall penalty (apt really considering it was the funny mob)

Sir Jackie - listening to them it appears he's now an OBE, unless they said toby

Minter man - one man tirade against 3 aberdeen fans quielty smiling in the hozzy seats. Never celbbrated their goals or anything. Top man

Thrown objects - plen

re: Scarabian PR Machine

They are Barcelona in the eyes of the guy Roache in the courier.

[quote="EPSchaedler"]Had the dubious pleasure of a free day out yesterday in hozzy a**** Angus's shame with a couple of sheep home for New Year.

Some observations:-

Capacity 14,209 Attendance 12,600 - strange sort of sellout?

Soutar(?)- couldn't even get Declan's autograph

Cauld(?)- not sure the mini Messi was playing does anybody else know what he looks like?

Aberdeen fans - outsung and out coloured the funny mob, despite a brave attempt with some bits of coloured paper and not much of a plan

Aberdeen fans again - "you're just the wee team in Dundee"

12th Man - Kidding aye?

The ref - apparently a cheating bar steward, although he seemed to get all the main calls right in dismal conditions. Stonewall penalty (apt really considering it was the funny mob)

Sir Jackie - listening to them it appears he's now an OBE, unless they said toby

Minter man - one man tirade against 3 aberdeen fans quielty smiling in the hozzy seats. Never celbbrated their

Sorry but eh,ve been a proper Derry boy since 1960 .. And Ed go for the free bevy and meal no bother.. Just as Sid James and gunboat have been to dens for the same reason.. To see them get gubbed fae the sheep would be the icing on the cake for me

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi
    Sorry but eh,ve been a proper Derry boy since 1960 .. And Ed go for the free bevy and meal no bother.. Just as Sid James and gunboat have been to dens for the same reason.. To see them get gubbed fae the sheep would be the icing on the cake for me
    Pretty much how I see it

The Hozzy at tanny is really good this season - run and operated by a good Derry Boy and member of the North Hulltoon Possie.

Some of the deals they put on are excellent value

If we didn't hae a game that day and I was offered free hospitality I would have no problem about going. A mate of mine come to Dens with me when the guy I go with can't, he uses his season, and he is not a Dee. He comes for the day out and to watch a game of football. It might be more difficult to get him to come along the next time though as his last game was the Cowdenbeath one and that was brutal