+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free transport laid on

Free transport laid on

For sellick fans in the G post code to get to the match today.
    The latest attempt,along with giving away tickets, to get fans to turn up to watch their club.

With Aberdeen and Dundee utd crowds increasing this season, I wonder what the problem is down parkhead way

re: Free transport laid on

Apathy.

I said on another thread, I didn't want to walk down to Parkhead in the rain, sit in the cold for 90 mins to watch us grind out a 2-0 victory playing mind numbing football.

I'm in my bunker with the heating on, I'm about to watch Chelsea vs Southampton, with Man U v Spurs on later, and I've not long finished watching a cracking game with Man City and Swansea.

If that wasn't enough, the darts are on later.

I expect I'm not alone in these feelings.

You're spot on Danny, but these posts aren't aimed at you.

Did you have a good New Year?

I take it you will be having a steak pie today?

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    For sellick fans in the G post code to get to the match today.
    The latest attempt,along with giving away tickets, to get fans to turn up to watch their club.

With Aberdeen and Dundee utd crowds increasing this season, I wonder what the problem is down parkhead way
    Saving up to buy school uniforms in time for Mother's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    Did you have a good New Year?

I take it you will be having a steak pie today?
    I did mate. Got in at half five and wasn't planning a late one so it mus have been a good night.

Steak pie is made just needs the pastry thing done, if she ever gets out her bed

How was your night? What's on the Danny menu for tonight?

I had a quiet one, went out yesterday tea time and got the chance of a lift home just after the bells so took it.

Steak pie was supposed to be on the menu, but I can't be ****d cooking, so it very well may be a kebab.

Is Mrs bluek rough?

aye, not for the faint hearted

I might get instructions and do the rest maself. I don't like to miss out on the steak pie

If the filling has already been made then it won't be a problem, plus you'll get her bit anaw.

Sellik are a busted flush

the benefits cuts have hit the fan base hard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)