+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 10 Point Plan

re: The 10 Point Plan

my issue isn't how the club is run, its how the team is managed! now the link is the chairman choose the manager and when to sack him... so as it stands my issue is not them its Sam, always has been

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa
    i've asked the same question now a few times and put my views across ... most are aware that i can't wait to see the back of them

anyway!

anyone STILL happy with our owners ?

I am.[/quote]

you would be wouldn't you

hope the new year brings good things mate[/quote]

And to you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by clemmo
    my issue isn't how the club is run, its how the team is managed! now the link is the chairman choose the manager and when to sack him... so as it stands my issue is not them its Sam, always has been

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by clemmo
    i can see where you're coming from but i think they've failed in their bid to make this club as succsessful as they'd hoped so far and things could realistically get worse

manager appointments are solely down to them and surely ( forget all the " meddling owners " etc ) they should keep a check on what sort of quality and condition the goods are before allowing an obviously out of depth manager spend it

each to there own ... we all have different opinions and people look at thngs in a different light i suppose

They are excellent businessmen and have done a good job with the finances, stadium and have backed the manager with big wages and a ?50m + transfer kitty.

However if any chairmen needed a director of football then it's these two.

BFS could also benefit from having a football man above him (although his ego wouldn't allow it), he has wasted that ?50m yet his cheap signings have been pretty good.

Get someone in to run every football related task at the club including scouting, managerial appointments and signings. If we did that and left the chairmen to the administration then I think they could be excellent owners.

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa
    i can see where you're coming from but i think they've failed in their bid to make this club as succsessful as they'd hoped so far and things could realistically get worse [/ quote]

Could also get better, out of interest, who do you think would come in and buy our club at the moment???

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome
    i can see where you're coming from but i think they've failed in their bid to make this club as succsessful as they'd hoped so far and things could realistically get worse [/ quote]

Could also get better, out of interest, who do you think would come in and buy our club at the moment???[/quote]

good question hh , really not sure who but i'm pretty certain that somebody would come in with a reasonable offer ... especially now the os is a carrot

they're only interested in a the money imo ... of course that is first and foremost for any buisnessman but they've negleted other more important factor of what this club is and what it means a

'Could also get better, out of interest, who do you think would come in and buy our club at the moment???'

Don't ask.

I hear the Qataris and the Kuwaitis are on the lookout for a Premier League club to add to their rapidly increasing portfolios.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    They are excellent businessmen and have done a good job with the finances, stadium and have backed the manager with big wages and a ?50m + transfer kitty.

However if any chairmen needed a director of football then it's these two.

BFS could also benefit from having a football man above him (although his ego wouldn't allow it), he has wasted that ?50m yet his cheap signings have been pretty good.

Get someone in to run every football related task at the club including scouting, managerial appointments and signings. If we did that and left the chairmen to the administration then I think they could be excellent owners.
    think we all know that won't happen ... all three would never agree imo ... all fairly egotistical

goo point though bonzo

Quote Originally Posted by SuperIrons
    Don't ask.

I hear the Qataris and the Kuwaitis are on the lookout for a Premier League club to add to their rapidly increasing portfolios.

Rumors from the Rug Shop Amer?

Hope you're well mate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)