+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Le Fondre to leave Reading?

Le Fondre to leave Reading?

A possibility according to BBC.
    I expect there to be plenty of takers in the championship. - view external link

re: Le Fondre to leave Reading?

Leeds...Leeds...Leeds...

Or dare we dream?

We can dream but i can't see it happening, i agree with Leeds as Mcdermott signed him for Reading so he (and us) knows what he can do

He tweeted yesterday he's fed up of sitting on the bench and wants to get out and play football, in a nutshell.

Sharp and Blackman have jumped infront of him this season in their pecking order. :/

leeds if not here on loan thats why evans went to reading ?

no thanks. he should go to leeds

Le Fondre wont want to drop to L! and he isnt an Evans type of player...Dicko works hard as well as score goals and thats what Evans wants.

If I could choose between Dicko and ALF then Dicko for me.

If we could get Alfie on loan we'd be mad not to do it. For us he never played with players like Pringle, Frecklington and O'Connor who can give him decent service. I'd guess he's fitter as well now so to me it would be a no brainer.

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    Le Fondre wont want to drop to L! and he isnt an Evans type of player...Dicko works hard as well as score goals and thats what Evans wants.

thats a fair point as evans might see alf as lazy same as nards :/ but we still aint found out why evans was at reading

Quote Originally Posted by gramiller1959

thats a fair point as evans might see alf as lazy same as nards :/ but we still aint found out why evans was at reading[/quote]

I disagree with SE when he says certain strikers are too lazy. I want a forward who's never too far from the box to get on the end of chances and have a burst of speed when needed. Respect to players like Revell for working hard and though they contribute to the team you'd get nowhere playing 2 players like him. I'm thinking Robins and Lee partnership and Alfie knows where the net is like Robins did.

UTM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast