+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen

Aberdeen

I'm here, I'm drinking, so ofn't got in touch with Jimmy yet. I'll find him tomorrow sometime.

re: Aberdeen

Will you be having a Latte, Americano or Cappuccino?

Them's homo***ual drinks. Skinny mochachino is where the real action's at. With Baileys in it.

Botter.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    I'm here, I'm drinking, so ofn't got in touch with Jimmy yet. I'll find him tomorrow sometime.
    Divn't forget to take him a cheap but attractive gift. Some roller-blade oil or a running-shoe remould kit perhaps. Just don't let moorlass see his daughters. Or talk about them in your sleep.

Will be free after I go running Saturday and Sunday mornings but will be free latter 11am.

I see you brought the sunshine with you yesterday..good stuff

There's a home game Aberdeen v St j Saturday afternoon..it's not an exciting one ..

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Divn't forget to take him a cheap but attractive gift
    now we know who nicked the adjustable spanner

Could have had one of the birds from my office with that description. Still hearing abut the Chistmas shag a thon

Weather is cack today Jimmy.

Yes the weathers no been good today moorlad,

But the weekends much better for sure maybe the odd shower tomorrow..

May go for a beer but most likely a coffee..
    Your more than welcome come up to my house for some quality coffee as you do have your car or even somewhere in the city..the Marcliffe hotel is no that far away from where you are..it's our only 5* hotel but it's certainly a good one.
    I can easy pick you up..no problems..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)