+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey SD.

re: Hey SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    If there are no oyster touch-in facilities nor officials to facilitate payment, how does that make those travelling on them criminals?
    It doesn't - no doubt that won't stop the perpetuation of another myth, though..

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    Yeah I remember him spitting the dummy last time round! Here's a song with him in mind.

Well you remember incorrectly young Mr BJ, I simply pointed out you are all criminals, and I was right.

Cheers for thinking about me though Pents, I'm touched [/quote]

If there are no oyster touch-in facilities nor officials to facilitate payment, how does that make those travelling on them criminals? Good old skate logic, eh! [/quote]

If there was no one manning a shop counter, would you just walk out with whatever it is you were planning on buying?

I'm guessing you would, probably from the charity shops half of you buy your clothes from...and they call us charity thieves!!

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Yeah I remember him spitting the dummy last time round! Here's a song with him in mind.

Well you remember incorrectly young Mr BJ, I simply pointed out you are all criminals, and I was right.

If there are no oyster touch-in facilities nor officials to facilitate payment, how does that make those travelling on them criminals? Good old skate logic, eh! [/quote]

If there was no one manning a shop counter, would you just walk out with whatever it is you were planning on buying?

I'm guessing you would, probably from the charity shops half of you buy your clothes from...and they call us charity thieves!! [/quote]

If you were to keep that in context you would mention that the shop brought itself to you then

Oyster cards in Scumton to Pentsville?

Oyster cards in Scumton to Pentsville?
    You responded to my comment, not Pents'. Wakey wakey.

Is it me or does this thread make no sense from post 13 onwards?

I'm guessing you would, probably from the charity shops half of you buy your clothes from...and they call us charity thieves!! [/quote]

CHARITY SHOP?

You cheeky (big nosed) scamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    It's you, posts 8,12 14 and 16 are were it loses coherence.

It's a good job rail companies aren't Charities.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    It's you, posts 8,12 14 and 16 are were it loses coherence.[/quote]

Me thinks one or two of our fishy friends are not enjoying their return to the grind.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast