+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey SD.

Hey SD.

Jibbed the train home last night from the footy only to find out that the connecting train from Eastleigh had been cancelled. Luckily South West Trains laid a taxi on for those of us that had to get to more rural stations. Just thought I'd let you know.

Other members of this board had slightly more arduous journeys home on the rail service, eh Wease?

re: Hey SD.

Every weekend, especially Sundays they stop the suburban trains and replace them with buses. I like them as you never get ticket checks and therefore free travel!

SD will love that Brockers.

Arfs.

Yeah I remember him spitting the dummy last time round! Here's a song with him in mind. - view external link

After dawdling back from the Joshua and successfully missing our usual train, we managed to enjoy a few (more) snifters in the local hostelry before wandering back to the station an hour later, only to find the next train had been cancelled.

Needless to say, we made the most of the excellent opportunity presented to us..

Your lateness for the the train has a direct correlation to the proximity to the boozer opposite it would appear.

I can understand how someone might reach such a conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    Yeah I remember him spitting the dummy last time round! Here's a song with him in mind.

Well you remember incorrectly young Mr BJ, I simply pointed out you are all criminals, and I was right.

Cheers for thinking about me though Pents, I'm touched

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Yeah I remember him spitting the dummy last time round! Here's a song with him in mind.

Well you remember incorrectly young Mr BJ, I simply pointed out you are all criminals, and I was right.

Cheers for thinking about me though Pents, I'm touched [/quote]

Well for one SD, it wasn't us that got our hands caught in the cookie (charity) tin, but regardless, the sooner British Rail is privatised the better. Tree's on the line, ohhh perleeease.

Last nights journey home = a big bag of monkey wa.nk.

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown

Cheers for thinking about me though Pents, I'm touched [/quote]

If there are no oyster touch-in facilities nor officials to facilitate payment, how does that make those travelling on them criminals? Good old skate logic, eh!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast