+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recalling of players

Recalling of players

Sharp is on his way back to Southampton and the threat of Hobbs back to hull, Why now in January ? I recon it's there clubs saying get your money out, cheeky ******s, what do you recon on Sharp, would you want him back here?, I would, I recon if we purchased him it would instantly settle the player and kick him into putting the ball in the net, thoughts

re: Recalling of players

Hobbs was signed on a season long loan. The only way he can be recalled, is if Hull have a "crisis" on their hands. Their defence would have to have contracted the ebola virus as such to qualify. In effect, he was/is free to sign for us at the season end.
    This is Bruce, trying to force our hand into handing over money. To be in the clear, he'd have to have a nailed on reason, or Hull would be liable in court.
    In anycase, why would you even want to recall a player, who doesn't want to be there?
    Bollox story for me.

Sharp? No thanks. Him and Billy don't get on. Personnally, I want someone better.

who is better thann sharp who would come, seriously??? we aint man united liverpool anymore tricky , please enlighten me who you think is better who will come... sako is no better than sharp... le fondre isnt better than sharp ..

What I'm saying tricky is that clubs are using this threat to recall players to say to clubs get your money out, no smoke without fire so why has the news on Hobbs been made public?

Quote Originally Posted by nffc_lad_92
    who is better thann sharp who would come, seriously??? we aint man united liverpool anymore tricky , please enlighten me who you think is better who will come... sako is no better than sharp... le fondre isnt better than sharp ..
    Read it again young man.
    Where did I say who was better than who?
    My main case was, that him and Billy do not get on.
    Billy was heard at a match calling Sharp one helluvva lazy *******. Whilst he was here , Sharp didn't set the world on fire did he?
    As for people coming. Everyone has his price. Austin apparently WAS a done deal and was on his way to sign, before QPR offered him god knows what?
    Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here? The sticking point is Blackburns price. All down to ?????? again.

well tbh sharp did didnt he , he was our top goalscorer last season and he didnt play under billy .. billy doesnt like him because the fact he doesnt run about like a headless chicken like cox and mackie who both couldnt score in a brothel thats the problem , dont get me wrong im a billy fan but he is a very stubborn little man and its frustrating in this team now billy sharp would of bagged the same amount as rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by nffc_lad_92
    well tbh sharp did didnt he , he was our top goalscorer last season and he didnt play under billy .. billy doesnt like him because the fact he doesnt run about like a headless chicken like cox and mackie who both couldnt score in a brothel thats the problem , dont get me wrong im a billy fan but he is a very stubborn little man and its frustrating in this team now billy sharp would of bagged the same amount as rhodes
    I agree, letting sharp go was a mistake, if you go back to the collymore days he was at times criticised for being lazy at times, but look he was one of our top strikers of all time, give Sharp stability and he'll do a job for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here?

Maybe because he fancies a move to a big club?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here?

Maybe because he fancies a move to a big club?[/quote] he wants a club with potential and the potential of being a premiership force, the obvious choice is us

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I agree, letting sharp go was a mistake, if you go back to the collymore days he was at times criticised for being lazy at times, but look he was one of our top strikers of all time, give Sharp stability and he'll do a job for you.[/quote]
    when did we let sharp go?he wasnt our player to let go.southampton wanted a stupid loan fee for him that we thought wasnt worth it.2 goals in 10 games for reading?
    cox has 5 in 16,which is the better?lol
    cox has a better goal ratio a

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast