+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Approach made for two players

Approach made for two players

Uve says approaches made for two players . Who are hoping/dreading
    I am praying big Sam is sitting down in the smoke thinking I need goals quick on the cheap from a big lump sorry target man up front !!!!!
    Fingers crossed .

re: Approach made for two players

Well Shotton and Keane have gone back so a couple to fill the gaps they left might be a guess

No the other way.
    Strange as it is someone wants 2 of our !!
    I was joking about Mr Holt , wasn't meaning to be cryptic .

Martinez in for Ramis!

Who is out of contract at the end of the season?

Hull are after Boozyjoe according to kockney latic

Without having read the above post I was going to say ****o & Beausejour - both of whom are out of contract in the summer

Heard rumours of Hull in for Beasajour, as have others it seems, and a host of League 1 clubs making enquiries for D!cko but seems like Preston could be high on that list.

Might be a few too many leaving...

I think Everton might be interested in any combination of Ramis (highly rated by RM), Macca (a punt and they have the Barca lad injured) and Espinoza (tracked for some time by RM before he joined Latics). All would likely jump at the chance to get into Evertons squad. We would miss Ramis hugely and personally I would like to retain a motivated Macca and Espinoza.

With other players attracting interest (Boozy Joe fits well at Hull, especially in a world cup year) as well as the returned loan players (Shotton gone thank goodness and Keane), plus possible exits for Holt, we may well have another period of significant player change.

Cant help but worry that would kybosh our play off chances.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)