+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great news...for some.

Great news...for some.

There will be a stream available for the Wolves game tomorrow for those of us that live outside the UK. See link below.

This means I will be able to stream it up onto the monster TV screen in the conference room here at the office. :-D

Just hope the performance justifies the presentation. :-S - view external link

re: Great news...for some.

I just hope they put a show on for those watching on the box, i'm not looking forward to the long journey home if we don't get a good result from the game. My coach journey from Wolves is 2pm, may not get home till 2am Saturday morning, i hope it's all been worth it.

First chance to watch a full game since Morecambe. Hope it ends up better.

Wish we had Price healthy, as I'd like to see the 4-2-3-1. Oh well, will be great to see them at all!

First I've seen since last season. Thanks Woody.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    I can't remember the last one of ours I streamed. I just remember it was dire! Bloody hope this one is better.

Thanks, Woody, I would love to get a chance to see a Wolves game live; I am in the same boat as Robus.

Quote Originally Posted by TundraWolf
    Thanks, Woody, I would love to get a chance to see a Wolves game live; I am in the same boat as Robus.
    Lets hope it isn't the Marie Celeste mate! X-D
    :-S

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF
    I can't remember the last one of ours I streamed. I just remember it was dire! Bloody hope this one is better.[/quote]

I think it was the JPT game against Notts.County. Before that Crawley in the league and Morecambe in the capital one cup. The Notts.County game was as bad as anything i've seen this season, and there have been quite a few. We lost on penalties.

I think its great to hear from the lads over the pond how keen they are to see a match.I get to see every home match and I'm usually back in the house after the match by 5-15pm ready for the main Greedy League match. I know there are the other UK lads who travel miles and spend masses and hats off to them too.

Quote Originally Posted by greystone16
    I think its great to hear from the lads over the pond how keen they are to see a match.I get to see every home match and I'm usually back in the house after the match by 5-15pm ready for the main Greedy League match. I know there are the other UK lads who travel miles and spend masses and hats off to them too.
    I was born and grew up in Bushbury in the 50s and 60s Greystone so the Wolves are in my blood as it were. No choice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)