+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swindon v Creepy

Swindon v Creepy

I braved the rain and wind storms to get to the BIG match, with-out buses (have a nice day did we Alto>? ). Enjoying a couple of ciders with Ian - his cousin from Germany who was with his 20yr old, they both support HANNOVER home and away - and his uncles 30yr old son from Australia who said he was born there and is Oz and is happy with the fekin cricket.

They planned a mini meet for the xmas period and are all flying back tomorrow.

They were all dressed in Swindon shirts and scarves looking forward to the game as they follow us avidly back in their home towns

13:00hrs we get off the press wispers that the game is off

They were not too pleased and infact were absolutley gutted as was I

The German Hanover fans offered me and Ian over to their "big house" to take in a game next year which sounded very appealing at the time

I mentioned Paderborn and they were impressed we had a Paders on board supporting the Div 2 outfit

But TBH the game ? did it really

re: Swindon v Creepy

That's a fantastic excuse for playing away Gaz, If ever I need it I'll make sure I cover myself in mud before I get home

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    That's a fantastic excuse for playing away Gaz, If ever I need it I'll make sure I cover myself in mud before I get home

what a corker

Brilliant and funny story gaz; made me laugh did that

Made me chuckle too laz

An interesting bit of the day was the Hanover season ticket holders saying each home game averages out to about 6 euros per game

Wonder how much paders pys?

There was also a Florist fan who had tickets to watch them play at Weading but decided to stay and watch Swindon instead - he was oiled and not happy it was postponed either

Hanover96...after years of floating, they seem to be an established BL1 side now. Decent stadium too...went to their old one once whilst I worked there in 92/93...closing the many military camps which were there.

I pay 171€ for my season ticket, which covers 17 games in BL2...works out to be ca 10€ per game...roughly 8.50

Bier costs 3€ for a 0.5ltr...program is free, as is the bus 2hrs before and 2hrs after the game...Ich Liebe Deutschland

Seems like it is cheaper to see Hanover Paders but all in all cheap rates means packed stadiums

Not sure on the 6 euros per game tbh...kids price maybe, but generally BL games cost ca 12-15 euro for an adult terrace ticket (cheaper for season ticket ca 10-12). The cheapest ticket in German football is at PB...2x adult plus 2x children for 15 euros (family ticket) sponsored by a supermarket chain...13 quid for the family!!!

then again...I could be wrong...if only I could work it all out..bloody cheap though - view external link