+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clown.

re: Clown.

When you say ' arrogant @rsehole ' , do you mean Lallana, Neil Ashton or the whining d*ckhead at St Fairies that threw his toys out of his horse box and wrote' Don't send him to ref here again or we won't give him a ball ' ?

Perhaps we should emulate our GLCT neighbours and organise an impromptu protest that achieves nothing other than humiliation on the club?

Quote Originally Posted by hughjampton
    When you say ' arrogant @rsehole ' , do you mean Lallana, Neil Ashton or the whining d*ckhead at St Fairies that threw his toys out of his horse box and wrote' Don't send him to ref here again or we won't give him a ball ' ?
    I meant you Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by chief_wiggam
    I meant you Hugh. [/quote]

Yeeeeee haaaaaaaa. Careful Chief, our resident cowboy will be developing a man crush before long

Aaahahahahahhaha.

The Harry and Lloyd cabaret show.

Referee does Saints no favours - what's new?

Frankly that, and the anti Saints media, help me enjoy every success.

B0llocks to 'em.

Ez. Cojones to the lotofem !

Quote Originally Posted by hughjampton
    Aaahahahahahhaha.

The Harry and Lloyd cabaret show.
    Well I'm only sitting in front of the telly with a curry right now Hugh, nothing else planned for the evening, maybe I could pop across to Texas and you can tell me who the feck is Harry and Lloyd.
    But only if you promise to keep your hands to yourself.

I've never seen Brokeback Mountain Chief, but I'm guessing the pork guzzling cowboys stayed away from curry's for obvious reasons. I'm sure Hugh can fill you in though - in his case quite literally.

I think the film you refer to was set in Wyoming Mr Christmas ? I'm amazed you keep this thread going to be honest. two 50 / 50 pens turned down.Away from home as well. Players give the ref some stick no doubt calling him a d*ck and a w*nker no doubt. He gives em a bit of banter back and your boys go running in tears to Mummy. Sweep it as quick as you can. I'm cringing on your behalf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast