+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clown.

Clown.

Clattenberg.

Always thought he was an arrogant @rsehole.

STL. - view external link

re: Clown.

I hadn't realised that he was on a 6 year sabbatical from Goodison Park, for previously upsetting the home fans with a dire performance.

Kind of explains why the Lallana penalty appeal was denied.

If nothing else comes from it, we shouldn't have to put up with his poor match changing displays for a while.
    Good move by the club.

Alternative headline...

"Southampton captain throws strop then bleats like a girl to his manager when the ref tells him to feck off"

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Alternative headline...

"Southampton captain throws strop then bleats like a girl to his manager when the ref tells him to feck off"
    I think it was "feck off Big Nose" actually. Some people are so precious.

Didn't hear them bleating when they were winning dubious penalties at the start of the season. You'd think after all these years they'd be used to handling failure...seems not.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Didn't hear them bleating when they were winning dubious penalties at the start of the season. You'd think after all these years they'd be used to handling failure...seems not.

Put down the rock and step out of the greenhouse Chism! If you want failure, have a look at your own shortcomings.

Back to back promotions followed by second season premiership consolidation is failure how, exactly? skate logic and ports-myths, so funny. Your bitterness makes me laugh!

Some teams do promotions, some teams win Divisions.

Just remember, last time we were in Div 4, we still won 3 trophies before you grabbed a paint pot.

We have rollercoasters, you have dark tunnels.

Recent history suggests that we go up divisions while you go down them. I'd argue that it's you lot that do dark tunnels, we do first class.

Actually an alternative headline could be...

"Embarrassing"!

Clattenberg apparently told him "You're different now you've played for England, you never used to be like this,", wow really insulting and abusive.

And to make it even more laughable "Southampton are set to pursue the matter further" - view external link

It just gets funnier. So he's gone all Billy Big Bollox and the moment he gets brought up on it he runs to Mummy.

Mummy being Jordan Sibley...which is making me think of Dwayne Dibley.

Not an earth shattering insult. If footage has been reviewed, by which I take it they mean audio tapes of the incident, then giving a copy to the club would support their decision, and be the end of it.

Smacks of handbags, if true.

And Arsene Wenger will obviously be pleased to have him in the middle, tomorrow, as he might give them another soft penalty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast