+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Armageddon...

re: Armageddon...

Quote Originally Posted by BertrandRussell
    The Hibs fans only turned up because they were playing the worst Hearts side in living memory (glory-h*nting, I think I've seen it called).

Would've been a draw too, if the Hearts laddie hadn't made such a stupid tackle.
    Good post. First time in living memory that H1b5 have sold out a derby, and as you correctly say the only reason for that was that they were expecting to slaughter a young Hearts side who are short on confidence and 16 points adrift at the bottom of the league.

[quote="imtheboy", which was a damp squib, and it isn't me that posts triumphantly when my club gets a rare sell out. You lot shoot yourself in the foot by raving about large crowds as it only shows up your usual small ones and the general apathy of your supports.[/quote]

I think the sell out Saturday type stuff and the triumpahilising when the SPl gets a good crowd is in response to the armageddon pysh from your lot the buns.

It's all a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibees
    What lies am I telling?

Phucking idiot.
    Calm doon, *****bhoy.[/quote]

Naw, tadgers like you are ruining this place.

Now, yes or no, the poster neilo asked if you stayed near Prospecthill Circus and you didn't have a clue where it was.[/quote]

jeezo

The post I made above is typical of a lot of posts you see on here. The difference for you is that it was at your great leader, fartin scone, and so you started greeting. As I thought you (or Pogue) might.

Your point about Prospecthill Circus is simply not true (I posted a laughing smiley when some poster questioned me about where I lived which you idiotically took to mean I didnt know it) and is such a bizarre point to try to make I really couldn't care one jot. I think it makes you look like a nutter.

Go and have a wee lie doon.[/quote]

I think the Sell Out Saturday mob are missing the point. These clubs no longer need gate money as it's TV cash that keeps them afloat. That said, when large swathes of stadiums are empty during live TV games ,it doesn't show up those who bang on about how well their club is doing, in a good light. Where are they?

These clubs no longer need gate money as it's TV cash that keeps them afloat.

Do they not make more on the matchday (as distinct from just the gate) money than the TV cash?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    What lies am I telling?

Phucking idiot.
    Calm doon, *****bhoy.[/quote]

Naw, tadgers like you are ruining this place.

Now, yes or no, the poster neilo asked if you stayed near Prospecthill Circus and you didn't have a clue where it was.[/quote]

jeezo

The post I made above is typical of a lot of posts you see on here. The difference for you is that it was at your great leader, fartin scone, and so you started greeting. As I thought you (or Pogue) might.

Your point about Prospecthill Circus is simply not true (I posted a laughing smiley when some poster questioned me about where I lived which you idiotically took to mean I didnt know it) and is such a bizarre point to try to make I really couldn't care one jot. I think it makes you look like a

Sorry but ive got better things tae dae than get intae an argument oan a fitba messageboard wae a Timbo hawfwit like Hibees .

I`m going tae make ma breakfast .

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    I think the Sell Out Saturday mob are missing the point. These clubs no longer need gate money as it's TV cash that keeps them afloat. That said, when large swathes of stadiums are empty during live TV games ,it doesn't show up those who bang on about how well their club is doing, in a good light. Where are they?
    ITB, was Killie v Ross County always a sell out before Rangers went t1ts up? Here's some news for you, Scottish fitba crowds have been poor for years and that includes many, many games at Ibrox. The 17,000 v Dundee Utd in Scottish Cup a few years ago - when your club was on it's knees - springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    I think the point is rangers fans thought and hoped crowds would be worse - 'armageddon'. SPL/Premiership teams' fans hoped they wouldnt be and responded with thigns liek sell out saturday.

Overall crowds have been ok and certainly nowhere near as bad as many rangers fans were predicting. Rangers fans continually going on about Premiership crowds is a bit sad and they cant really complain when Premiership teams respond in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by tartanscone1314
    Sorry but ive got better things tae dae than get intae an argument oan a fitba messageboard wae a Timbo hawfwit like Hibees .

I`m going tae make ma breakfast .
    Brilliant post

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)