+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Madness continues...oh we are Doomed

The Madness continues...oh we are Doomed

Daily Telegraph report SA will not be sacked. West Ham's position is down to an unlucky run of injuries. The manager can not be blamed for this, or the indiscipline of his captain,who has been fined the customary 2 weeks wages of 57K twice.

It remains to be seen, what further hilarious developments are reported this year and it must be noted, we are only day 3 into 2014.

Apparently,in a declaration of support, the owners of West Ham United are prepared to allow the manager further transfer funds for the month of January.

In some high-brow quarters, this has been described as akin to allowing a motorist who has just been tested 8 times over the legal blood-alcohol level, to continue on his journey and given a fresh supply of his favorite tipple.

It must be noted that the clubs official press releases are composed on the iPhone 5s and they are the only premiership club, who have embraced this platform. It is not thought that this method of communication has found universal approval

re: The Madness continues...oh we are Doomed

i thought they would have told him that he has to bring in seven players on loan or free transfer - he's certainly had more success being thrifty as opposed to a spendthrift.

i'm not surprised that they have said that funds will be made available. whether they kept sam or dropped him, funds will be needed to bolster an absolutely decimated squad.

But as has been shown with the Dutchman, who'll want to come ?

It's not money. The Chuckle Brothers do open their wallets, it's just that they haven't got a clue what to do with it.

It's no good Sullivan claiming they'll spend big to avoid the drop when there's nothing to spend it on.

Some how i think it is now down to the supporters to force the issue of Froggies term here. I seem to remember supporters taking to the field when we lost to wrexham in the FA asking for Redknapps resignation.

Think it would be time, if not a few matches too late, for the same to happen but this time in stages. First a couple of pitch protests then a complete stay away until the two roniies get the message.

Quote Originally Posted by jon15u
    Some how i think it is now down to the supporters to force the issue of Froggies term here. I seem to remember supporters taking to the field when we lost to wrexham in the FA asking for Redknapps resignation.

Think it would be time, if not a few matches too late, for the same to happen but this time in stages. First a couple of pitch protests then a complete stay away until the two roniies get the message.
    Won't do any good Jon, they'd still have to pay him the compo. We're stuck with him..and them for a while I'm afraid.

Well Im pretty sure we are well and truly donald ducked but I'll reserve my final decision on 1st Feb at the end of this transfer window.

meanwhile hoping that until then we dont allow a gap of any sort to open between us and those other piles of schite we find ourselves surrounded by.

I still think considering the potential consequences if we get relegated, Bracket & Hinge must be off their phuking heads to not pay up to get Sam out, its peanuts compared to what could hapen to us...do they know promotion isnt a given..just because we got up by the skin of out teeth once doesnt mean it could happen again.

The fact that they really cant see how cluless sam is, is also very telling...and worrying

Im with everybody else on here a new manager is needed.But who is out there to replace him with.Someone like Mcleish or Malky thats all whats available.If we are to move him on then we have to get a manager that will push us to the next step and get us out of this dire situation.Maybe we should ask Sir Alex if he fancies a bit of weekend work.

Sir Alex may well be getting a lot of weekend work where he is as a lot of ManUre fans aren't pleased with Moyes!

Malky is your obvious choice...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    Sir Alex may well be getting a lot of weekend work where he is as a lot of ManUre fans aren't pleased with Moyes!

Malky is your obvious choice...

Why is that?

And by the way if Sam is the type of fella he likes to portray he would resign don't think about the pay off just do the right thing and we can move on.

It's been emotional ( mainly anger and frustration) but he needs to take the decision out of dumb and dumbers hands and resign...

PDC for me if I am pushed to pick a new man but I am biased.
    At least his heart would be in it and we wouldn't be subjected to the weekly sideline am dram performances that drive me to the edge of madness.

The Daily Telegraph have reported that Sam Alladyce's managerial continuance will be further evaluated, after the away trip to Cardiff.

Far from winning the full boards backing as has been reported in some quarters, it is thought there is a growing appetite for change at the Boleyn ground.

Lawyers have discovered a contractual loophole that might mitigate a full compensation payout, should there be a parting of parties.

In further good news, Andy Carroll has returned to training with the squad and an unconfirmed return date of January 18th, when West Ham host Newcastle is a possibility.

It would seem good news comes in threes and Ravel Morrison has returned to full training and might get some pitch-time on Sunday, where West Ham are at Nottingham Forest in the third round FA Cup televised fixture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)