+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And so it starts...

re: And so it starts...

Sorry to intrude on your board but you are talking about my beloved club. When you haven't got a pot to plss in, who knows what anyone would do to finance things. It is all about keeping the franchise going, something which would have been lost with a phoenix club. We could wait until it happens to you to see how you handle it but unfortunately we have too much of a head start and after today's other results in league 2, things aren't looking good. Much is made on this board of Pompey remembering FA Cup wins and Championships but you can't blame us can you? Here in Penge, I have quite a lot of Palace friends who remember the Bert Head days with greater affection than their present lot. Many of you remember The Dell, Payne and , yes, stuffing Pompey at FP. A lot of posters on this board can't wait for Pompey to drop out of the league, but if/when we do , you'll privately be sad because you'll no longer have an historic enemy. Thanks for taking time to be concerned about our economic w

You live in Penge? Sat in the Bridge House right now. Didn't realise I had skates round the corner.

For the record, I never wanted you to go bust - I just want you to lose all the time. I'm getting my wish it would seem!

I want them to go bust. Vile club, vile fans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12