+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it true?

is it true?

That the players get fined for shooting outside the box? Or is it a load of fanny?
    If Morrisson is going to have a dig from 30 yards and scores I'll be willing to contribute to any fine that Meatloaf gives him.

It might be just me, but a recent photo of Sam had a striking resemblance to the singer. - view external link

re: is it true?

Very true, try and dig up a Matt Taylor interview on talksport from about a year ago. He was asked why he doesn't score as many long range goals as he used to and he explains that BFS has a fine system for attempting long range shots if you don't score.

You have to be yanking my chain??????

I thought BD was having a laugh.

No, not at all. It's actually quite old news and I'd assumed everyone was aware of it from his Bolton days. Like I said Matt Taylor was talking about it on talksport and I remember Nolan mentioning it last season saying that the fund for the Christmas party was low due to the fact that nobody was having long shots.

mark noble 1 goal this season total, moving into 2014

probably true knowing that walrus (unt

Holy fu(king sh1t... that's so ridiculous I can't actually believe it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    No, not at all. It's actually quite old news and I'd assumed everyone was aware of it from his Bolton days. Like I said Matt Taylor was talking about it on talksport and I remember Nolan mentioning it last season saying that the fund for the Christmas party was low due to the fact that nobody was having long shots.
    why aren't i as i surprised as i should be?! :/

it's a circus, and sam's the ringmaster... totally laughable.

I'd never heard of it before and if true as it seems to be that just about sums up WHU in a nutshell and our useless "manager"

Truly a phukking circus of epic proportions

Just listen to the deluded fool on this clip, it's 5 minutes but worth the time.

He really does believe his own tripe - view external link

His first press conference.

He's going to instil discipline, magic and creativity. - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)