Get your very own personalised Stand Free Forum gifts!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Murphy

Jamie Murphy

Few rumours going around that we are in for him on loan, as are Hibs and M'well.

re: Jamie Murphy

Aye, it was mentioned in here - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns
    Few rumours going around that we are in for him on loan, as are Hibs and M'well.
    Derek McInnes said on Red TV that there was nothing imminent.
    Michael Hector is still a possibility, but nothing more.
    What I took from Red TV interviews today was that there was nothing expected, but they were still doing their homework (maybe with a view to the summer)
    Jamie Murphy is not what we need up front anyway in my opinion.
    Not an out and out goalscorer in the Kris Boyd mould.
    We need a Boyd type, a "no.9"
    Murphy floats about, and plays wide a lot, similar to McGinn.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins
    What I took from Red TV interviews today was that there was nothing expected, but they were still doing their homework (maybe with a view to the summer)
    Murphy floats about, and plays wide a lot, similar to McGinn.[/quote]

I agree, wee need a poacher type who'll do nothing but score goals for us, Boyd would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by sword_of_truth

I agree, wee need a poacher type who'll do nothing but score goals for us, Boyd would be perfect.

[/quote]

The trouble is, Boyd will be no.9 at the B@stard Garden when the scum are back in the top league in 18 months.
    He'd have no intention of si

[/quote]

The trouble is, Boyd will be no.9 at the B@stard Garden when the scum are back in the t

Hector is desperate to come back though.

Quote Originally Posted by sword_of_truth

[/quote]

The trouble is, Boyd will be no.9 a

Why are people talking about Boyd. There is no way we will get him in January. He is contracted with Killie until the end of the season.

Only thing we could do is sign him on a pre contract but I personally doubt that DM would do that just now even if Boyd were open to it.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastDon
    Why are people talking about Boyd. There is no way we will get him in January. He is contracted with Killie until the end of the season.

Only thing we could do is sign him on a pre contract but I personally doubt that DM would do that just now even if Boyd were open to it.
    especially when this thread is about Jamie Murphy.

Boyd is a dirty h*n c@nt

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser10

Boyd is a dirty h*n c@nt[/quote]

if you have to post... please do not sit on the fence on issues. right or wrong, give us your real opinions. no holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastDon

Boyd is a dirty h*n c@nt[/quote]

if you have to post... please do not sit on the fence on issues. right or wrong, give us your real opinions. no holding back.[/quote]

Okay: Kris Boyd is an extremely distasteful fat ****ing Hun with not two braincells to rub together.

Every player that doesn't play for us is a dirty cheating h@@@@ t@@@ coont but I would change my mind pretty quickly if their banging on goals.

Boyd is a non starter, currently doing his 'A' coaching badges and is very happy where he is.

He won't be at AFC or Sevco next season as long as Killie are willing to keep paying him a small wage.

Jamie Murphy would be better than Vernon, Magennis or Zola for us I think, but is that all we are looking for?

He would not be ideal as far as I can see.

We do need a finisher like Boyd. We have a lot of players more than capable of delivering the ball to a striker, and someone like Boyd would thrive on the abundant service.

I see people saying he would not want to come to us, for a variety of reasons, but it strikes me as unlikely he would prefer to stay at Kilmarnock rather than play for Aberdeen. After all the chances of Killie being in the top six is slim, and the chances of them playing in Europe practically non existent.

Even if he is doing his coaching training I am sure he would prefer to play for a more competitive club.

If not him then someone like him is what we need. We create a lot of chances and often struggle to put them away, because none of our strikers are really up to the job.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRed
    Jamie Murphy would be better than Vernon, Magennis or Zola for us I think, but is that all we are looking for?

He would not be ideal as far as I can see.

We do need a finisher like Boyd. We have a lot of players more than capable of delivering the ball to a striker, and someone like Boyd would thrive on the abundant service.

I see people saying he would not want to come to us, for a variety of reasons, but it strikes me as unlikely he would prefer to stay at Kilmarnock rather than play for Aberdeen. After all the chances of Killie being in the top six is slim, and the chances of them playing in Europe practically non existent.

Even if he is doing his coaching training I am sure he would prefer to play for a more competitive club.

If not him then someone like him is what we need. We create a lot of chances and often struggle to put them away, because none of our strikers are really up to the job.
    The problem isn't to do with pl

Stevie may be good if we could afford him. Which I doubt. Likewise billy MacKay. Worth attempting to splash out with budget ? Might pay for itself if we get second sure the pay outs have not been changed and are still heavily weighted for top two?

Quote Originally Posted by Inverdons
    Stevie may be good if we could afford him. Which I doubt. Likewise billy MacKay. Worth attempting to splash out with budget ? Might pay for itself if we get second sure the pay outs have not been changed and are still heavily weighted for top two?
    Not an earthly either would happen.
    They'll be off to the Championship for a fee we can't afford (which is anything above zero)

I really would enjoy it even more if the lad Shankland got a chance in the first team...and started banging them in!

Thankfully there wasn't message boards like this around all those years ago, imagine the abuse Fergie would have got

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast