+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The first...

The first...

...annoying new term I of heard this year is:

VAPING.

Apparently used to describe what them bellends with electric ciggies do.

re: The first...

Don't really understand them electric cigarettes, they appear to be the equivalent off of alcohol free beer, ie they're for ****ers.

I ****ing hate seeing smug looking ****s sat there in pubs "smoking" these frankly ****ing ridiculous things.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Don't really understand them electric cigarettes, they appear to be the equivalent off of alcohol free beer, ie they're for ****ers.

I ****ing hate seeing smug looking ****s sat there in pubs "smoking" these frankly ****ing ridiculous things.

Well when I was in hospital back in May a guy was gasping for a fag after his op.

Then the nurses came we a pack of thon smoke free fags things courtesy NHS..

It did help him he said..

I tried them, ****e. They say 3 or 4 cartridges are equal to a pack of 20, couple of good drags and one is gone. Only good thing is that I bought some flavoured ones and he lesbian anti smoking fiends in the office used to ask me to smoke at meetings because they liked the smell.

Someone was vaping a STRAWBERRY flavoured one before the New Years Day game in my pre match juicer.

WTFTF?

There'll be helplines for VAPERS all over the shop next.

On an abstinence tip, I of given up coffee this year (except when I'm out and fancy a Skinny Frappucino or summat).

So in the last two years I of given up (in order):

Illegal drugs.
    Solpadeine.
    Smurking.
    Coffee.

I of also haved my booze intake.

Do I feel any better for it? Do I ****.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)