+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I for one can't believe ...

I for one can't believe ...

That people are surprised at all these players going out of the club. Back in November SE did state that there would be massive changers to the squad in January .

re: I for one can't believe ...

I'm sure not long ago he also said that there wouldn't be any first team players leaving, so up to now he's keeping to his word

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    I'm sure not long ago he also said that there wouldn't be any first team players leaving, so up to now he's keeping to his word
    By that he meant players who actually play regularly in the first team. Pringle, O'Connor, Frecks, Agard, Arnason, Morgan etc.

I'm OK with the players going out, if by this time next week, at least a couple have come in for the Crewe game.
    If not are there problems with the club financially again?
    Or Evans has took a gamble on bringing someone in on time.

Brass what are you talking about, there are no money problems, what's everyone fretting about, I think this is a massive statement to the teams in division one , we ain't pi$$ing about we're going for promotion !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    Mmm and not that long before, on the day The Advertiser printed an SE statement along the lines of 'none of our star players are leaving', Nards left for Bury.