+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Signing / signings by Monday

Signing / signings by Monday

Hopefully for us but, Simon Dawkins is set to sign for derby for around £500k, looks like they ain't hanging about, good signing for them .

re: Signing / signings by Monday

We're linked with Matty Fryatt from Wednesday, Middlesbrough's Grant Leadbitter and loan move for Graham Dorrans, these are rumours thoughts

You forgot the Spaniard, though he makes my stomach turn.

Sal Monella from Parma Ham

Oh I almost forgot Earnshaw is a free agent

Not holding my breath with Billy's record of chasing the impossible and unattainable. Leadbitter, how many times does he have to be told that he's not available. (Thought he was after a striker).

My guess is that we will see more loan signings than long term ones this window.

BDs last press conference was interesting and I believe a return to his old ways of shouting what he wants through the media.

If he and Fawaz were on the same page why would there be any need to constantly keep coming out in the media. We will see!

[quote="True_Red"]My guess is that we will see more loan signings than long term ones this window.

BDs last press conference was interesting and I believe a return to his old ways of shouting what he wants through the media.

If he and Fawaz were on the same page why would there be any need to constantly keep coming out in the media. We will see![/quote

Have to agree with you on that one, there is no need to let the whole world know what we want, because soon as we go in for a striker now, every club knows we need one desperately, so the price will go up.

The most important deal this window is to put the Hobbs issue to bed, and make sure he's a player for us for the foreseeable future