+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arsenal vs Spurs

re: Arsenal vs Spurs

Hammerwell I agree that many stats quoted are of no great value but I had to resort to these particular facts as using the two games that we have lost to you this season(Have they had the bus tour round the East End yet?) as a reason that you will get 6 points off of us next season was pure fantasy. Using the spammers basis we must be a given to win at Old Trafford next season, as we have done so the past 2 seasons!

It is good that you can try to deflect all of what is happening at UP with the stat that you have beaten us twice. The hammers mad board is a joy to read these days, are you in the BFS in or out brigade?

Must dash as I need to log in to my KUMB account and vote again to keep BFS IN.

morning people,
    west ham won their 2 cup finals against us well done the 1st one away only took 15 years! anyway apart from being the highlight of your season,remember what happened in the last season you beat spurs?...relegation.we havent set the world alight this season but our objective to finish in the top 4 is still realistic even if its more likely that we dont achieve it,a place where you'd love to be

ps i fancy us for 3 pts at upton park ;-D

up the yids

Happy New Year Chas, very good to see you are still around. Were we right in sacking AVB after we spent in the region of ?100m? I would have given him to the end of the season but football fans these days expect instant success!

thanks davee you too mate.I liked avb but the football we were playing was more chelsea esque and this season it was very dull indeed without bale.we wasn't getting results either we should have been with the team we had which i can live with if we are playing the right brand of football.sadly on both counts we failed but i probably would have given him the season too.dont think tim sherwood is the long term solution but time will tell i suppose.gooners are so smug at the moment arent they...march is coming again c**ts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)