+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Allardyce poll

Allardyce poll

Over at KUMB they have set up a poll asking

"Do you believe West Ham United FC should retain the services of Sam Allardyce as manager?"

Very clever wording by the owner in quite a few people's opinions and despite so many others there saying they want Sam out the poll makes for quite a suprise.

So far 908 votes. 52% in favour of KEEPING Allardyce.

Thing is however, many of those Keep votes are because people simply dont trust who our owners would replace him with.

No one seems to actually think Sam is the man to not only keep us up but push us on.

re: Allardyce poll

To be honest , i couldnt careless if a blind monkey was put in charge till EOS, at least wed probably get players more willing to play and not hamstrung by Froggies ridiculous ideas. I mean , "dont shoot until your in the box", Maiga might have scored more had he been able to, cause hes missed a few sitters infront of goal. )

Up to 53% now in favour of keeping him.

Some even want to keep him if we go down because "he is the best man to get us back up again"

To top it all of someone just said that no one can deny that under Allardyce our away record has vastly improved.

Wow, i mean just WOW!!!!!!!

29 prem away games. 4 wins.

to be honest we've have had massive injury list refs giving fack all like i said before if we was 6 points clear from relagation there would be no talk of this rubbish. call me a c@nt but who can come in and save us its got to be the two daves with there facking millions so if they love west ham that much they will spend and thats it.

seems we now aim low and get low

majority want him to stay? fu(k my old boots

This vast majority that want him to stay, "because they think he is the one to bring us back up when we are relegated at the end of this season", seem to forget that any decent players we have left will be either sold or demand a transfer during the closed season.

For me get shot of him now.

The fear of who the 'deadly two' will bring in to replace him is , at the moment, secondary.

I can't see how firing him now would be of help in avoiding relegation, given the squad we now have. End of season however, clean house - manager & his "players".

For now I just hope we can get Reid & Tomka fit as these will be the players that insure our prem survival.

I also post on KUMB. They're a lot less rebellious on there. Most of them say 'no offense' after they've told you you're a c@nt.

For what it's worth I voted for him out but they wouldn't let me do it 5000 times.

Quote Originally Posted by palerider
    I also post on KUMB. They're a lot less rebellious on there. Most of them say 'no offense' after they've told you you're a c@nt.

For what it's worth I voted for him out but they wouldn't let me do it 5000 times.
    You'll stay up by the skin of your teeth and Spurs wont win anything so cheer up you miserable bunch of c_unts its gonna be a good season for yous

Quote Originally Posted by RingoBingoDingo

You'll stay up by the skin of your teeth and Spurs wont win anything so cheer up you miserable bunch of c_unts its gonna be a good season for yous[/quote]

Fancy a managerial swap over, you happy c.unt.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)