+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The second City

The second City

A Belgium has bought Charlton and an American consortium is looking to buy Reading. Has anyone explained to these guys that we are the second City and a much better prospect than most of these other clubs. I would have added that we have great support but that is no longer true. The worrying thing is that the support will not be passed down to youngsters and we will lose it forever if we do not get rid of these guys very soon.
    I dont post very often on this board these days as its a bit dead but I am spreading my frustration wherever I can.

re: The second City

We've just got to hope Macca-I can't see a speedy resolution though. The Forest game held out great hope for me though.

All the best mate!

Charlton and Reading have owners willing to deal in a civilised manner.
    We have owners who just seem to duck and dive.
    Would you want to do business with guys like that...nor me
    KRO

Quote Originally Posted by viperblue
    Charlton and Reading have owners willing to deal in a civilised manner.
    We have owners who just seem to duck and dive.
    Would you want to do business with guys like that...nor me
    KRO
    Crispy duck ??

in our case its more well roasted duck or even stuffed duck

I worry that the longer that this drags on we could well be Dead duck.

KRO

We may very well be (and quite rightly) lauded as the club that bares the Second City's, but the Lahhndaan Cockerney cheeky chappy clubs will always interest the Johhny Foreigner owners more.

KRO

I agree with everything!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)