+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 15077

re: 15077

Quote Originally Posted by saintwayne
    Around 600 I believe.

845 to be precise.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    Where were you all?

I was there, and enjoyed seeing us progress to the fourth round.

If I was you though, which thankfully I'm not, I'd be more concerned how my tin pot charity thieving club couldn't even make it to the third round. Sh1t you are.[/quote]

You must have been glad of the extra space in the ground, hedgehog bar and pub. Or maybe those around you were?[/quote]

Aside from us winning, I'm guessing it was a similar atmosphere to krap nottarf for a massive league two match. Lot's of empty seats, but ours will be full again for the visit of West Brom next week so rest your fears you little failure.[/quote]

Tell me dwease, how many ST's do you currently have? Why do they have them? It could not be possible they only want to

Tell me dwease, how many ST's do you currently have? Why do they have them? It could not be possible they only want to see the big teams shirley?

Season tickets only cover Premier League matches, as any real football fan would know.

Perhaps those that stayed away today didn't want to see a Championship team, or as Wayne has alluded to, perhaps people simply couldn't afford it being so close to Christmas? Either way, I can understand the envy of any GLCT looking in on at our situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Tell me dwease, how many ST's do you currently have? Why do they have them? It could not be possible they only want to see the big teams shirley?

Season tickets only cover Premier League matches, as any real football fan would know.

Perhaps those that stayed away today didn't want to see a Championship team, or as Wayne has alluded to, perhaps people simply couldn't afford it being so close to Christmas? Either way, I can understand the envy of any GLCT looking in on at our situation.[/quote]

I know what ST' cover, but the whole point of having a st is you get to watch all games, paying extra for cup games is normal.
    My point is what has happened to Saints support? Is there a feeling of deja vu?

Quote Originally Posted by souths1
    Excuses?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've given you the genuine reasons I didn't go.
    Was there with the usual suspects, was a cracking game but need boruc back in goal.
    As a side, my lad got charged ?2 booking fee for his ticket? How do you manage to not pay a booking fee?[/quote]

Think the only way around that is to pay in cash and in person at the ticket office. All online bookings and all card payments are subject to the booking fee. :/[/quote]

Him and his mates paid cash on the day. Myself and Pents had a similar experience at the last cup game.[/quote]

Ah, that's due to the ticket price increasing on the day of the game. Same for all games.

South's i'm not on the sauce. are you related to brock who also thinks anyone outside his little mindset must be pissed?

For me personally,though why I need to explain myself to a Skate washer upper, I was stuck at work. Did want to go but another busy Saturday prevented me.

Quote Originally Posted by saintwayne
    Excuses?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've given you the genuine reasons I didn't go.
    Was there with the usual suspects, was a cracking game but need boruc back in goal.
    As a side, my lad got charged ?2 booking fee for his ticket? How do you manage to not pay a booking fee?[/quote]

Think the only way around that is to pay in cash and in person at the ticket office. All online bookings and all card payments are subject to the booking fee. :/[/quote]

Him and his mates paid cash on the day. Myself and Pents had a similar experience at the last cup game.[/quote]

Ah, that's due to the ticket price increasing on the day of the game. Same for all games.[/quote]

Do any of you remember the days of just turning up. If the game wasn't all ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    For me personally,though why I need to explain myself to a Skate washer upper, I was stuck at work. Did want to go but another busy Saturday prevented me.
    Washing up too were you?

Is there a feeling of deja vu?

WTF

Any concerns you have over our attendances will be answered when we host West Brom next week. People on here, myself included, have tried to give you a sensible explanation regarding today's attendance but that's obviously not scratched your itch. Perhaps you could post something similar on FF and have one of your girlfriends explain?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast