+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxford's Cup Final

Oxford's Cup Final

I hear it finished a 0-0 bore draw?

Shame, given po**ey took 20,000 GLCT's on one of the longest away days of the season.

Bestest.

re: Oxford's Cup Final

Shame Accrington Stanley conceded a 92nd minute equaliser, or they'd have moved up another few places.
    Looking quite tight at the wrong end of that table.

How funny would it be if Accrington Stanley finish above the GLCT's to condemn them to non league football.

James Beattie would never have to buy a beer in Southampton again

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    How funny would it be if Accrington Stanley finish above the GLCT's to condemn them to non league football.

Non League football. Not a problem for me. Aint going to happen tho. Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today

Quote Originally Posted by CostaBaz
    Shame Accrington Stanley conceded a 92nd minute equaliser, or they'd have moved up another few places.
    Baz. You know more about L2 than I do. Whenever I want to see where Pompey are, I just read your posts. Prem not interesting enough for you Baz?

I heard that they are going to piSS L2

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt

Non League football. Not a problem for me. Aint going to happen tho. Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today [/quote]

Well done for your win anyway.

Baz. You know more about L2 than I do. Whenever I want to see where Pompey are, I just read your posts. Prem not interesting enough for you Baz?[/quote]

Just taking a neighbourly interest in your team. Much the same way as you and other Pompey fans take an interest in mine, by spending so much time on this forum.

Plus it's always interesting to see which one of you lot is going to take the bait.

E

Non League football. Not a problem for me. Aint going to happen tho. Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today [/quote]

It's sad that the likes of you and Steve still find targeting old or disabled supporters something to wear as a badge of honour. A pair of sad 80's throw backs

Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today
    [marquee] GREEN STREET ALERT!! GREEN STREET ALERT!![/marquee]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast