+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hamilton

re: Hamilton

Not for a moment am I trying to make Callum Murray an excuse for our defeat on Saturday but I have to agree that his was a poor performance on Saturday.

From where we were sitting, it certainly appeared as if Russell was pulled back inside Hamilton's penalty area just after we had hit the bar. From there, Hamilton went straight down the field and scored despite a blatant push by a Hamilton player in the build up to the goal. How did the Assistant Referee miss that? It was right in front of him. I also thought we should have had a penalty in the second half when Paton (or was it Lyle?) was impeded by an arm across his throat as he raced for a ball inside Hamilton's penalty area. It was also obvious that Antoine-Curier was holding every time we had a corner: but, again, he got away with it every time.

I also thought Callum Murray was dreadfully inconsistent when it came to yellow cards. Some innocuous challenges were yellow carded whilst some deserving yellow cards went unpunished. For

What does it matter if was at the game yesterday or not no I wasnt but still entitled to my opinion ok. whats me being there got to do with Anything.???????

[quote="John_fi_Skye"]I thought Hamilton looked very sharp at times - especially during the first ten minutes - and I thought at times we struggled to keep up with them. I also thought they were very robust, and at times some of our players looked like wee boys playing against men. But then at other times we got the ball forward skilfully through the midfield, and as somebody else has said we did make a good lot of chances. But it would have been an entirely different game - and one out of which we could conceivably maybe even have got a draw - if Calum Murray hadn't given so many decisions to Hamilton. If, like every Queens fan at least, he had seen the two-handed push immediately before the first goal, maybe we'd have gone in level at half-time. If he hadn't punished just about every tackle of ours with a free kick (and several times a booking) while letting much worse Hamilton tackles go, it would certainly have been a fairer contest. As for our manager..

Mmmmm! Thought as much!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesince1969
    Mmmmm! Thought as much!
    Please explain what you mean by thought as much.?????????

i think he was meaning the post directly above him aliboy about taking mckenna of when we had momentum this has happend a few times this season lol utter madness .

Quote Originally Posted by bluesince1969
    Hey Aliboy.Can you confirm whether you were actually at the game yesterday?

He wasn't on the bus , must of been saving his money for the Celtic game

aloreburn you again I wondered when you would come out of your shell. I see the Keyboard Warriors have returned is it any wonder people dont post on her much these days when people like you and bluesince1969 are on here. Please tell what is your problem here for the record Ive not been to a Celtic match in about 15 years. So because I wasnt at game Im not allowed an opinion.? get real.
    Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn
    Hey Aliboy.Can you confirm whether you were actually at the game yesterday?

He wasn't on the bus , must of been saving his money for the Celtic game[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)