+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karl Darlow as a striker ?

Karl Darlow as a striker ?

I bring this up as a joke, but have based it out of observation over a long period of time. Lee Camp was very good at distribution, probably because he gave it so much practice during warm ups. This he passed on to Karl Darlow who is even better. He is cool, has a strong accurate shot and can pinpoint anyone on the pitch. Why not put Dorus De Vries in goal and give Karl a chance up front.Failing that keep him in goal and let him take penalties and dangerous free kicks.

re: Karl Darlow as a striker ?

A very strong early entry in "The most stupid post of 2014" category.

I like to set the pace. Honestly I did say it was a joke. If supporters intelligence and imagination substituted FFP in the coming months then Notts County would be booted out of the Football League.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    I like to set the pace.

Set the pace?

I have a feeling you can make this category your own.

An early entry implies competition with others, cretin. So we eagerly await your entry.

cretin (krtn)
    n.
    1. A person afflicted with cretinism, a deformed and mentally retarded person.

So, after all your high and mighty condemnation of others, you are quite happy to use a mental illness as an insult.

Hypocrite.

What about the idiot who uses the word stupid? Being as you show no humour, you'd better stick to topic if that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    I bring this up as a joke, but have based it out of observation over a long period of time. Lee Camp was very good at distribution, probably because he gave it so much practice during warm ups. This he passed on to Karl Darlow who is even better. He is cool, has a strong accurate shot and can pinpoint anyone on the pitch. Why not put Dorus De Vries in goal and give Karl a chance up front.Failing that keep him in goal and let him take penalties and dangerous free kicks.
    You need to go and sit down in a quiet place for half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by munichmemories
    You need to go and sit down in a quiet place for half an hour.[/quote]how about the next Notts county match

RB do you enjoy being different ??

I have stuck for you when you received over the top abuse as a mod, but I am starting to think you crave attention ?? - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast